Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

January 27, 2020
If your'e ambitious and yet looking for work life balance too, then this is the place to be. Quality of work depends on which project/department you get to work with.
March 13, 2021
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
June 15, 2020
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
All the employee are cooperative and supporting, they help you understand the things first and explain how to solve the problem. All employees are eager to learn new things and develop something using it. Many research projects are taken up, that help the employees to learn new things and test there knowledge.
Pros
Gifts on different occasions, Celebration of different festivals, Team dinner
April 24, 2020
Software Developer (Former Employee) - Pune
Good Company but Poor Vision of Management. Many initiatives have been taken but no conclusion. Technology wise not up to the mark. No onsite opportunities for Test Automation.