Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Great working environment

October 28, 2019
Pros: * Decent company with good work-life balance. * Very helpful and collaborative peoples. * Lot of fun activities Cons: * Not so good technology stack work for some team, it depends on team * For some team salary hike is not so good * They pay less than the standard market ;
March 13, 2021
Same role
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
June 15, 2020
Same role
Software Developer (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
All the employee are cooperative and supporting, they help you understand the things first and explain how to solve the problem. All employees are eager to learn new things and develop something using it. Many research projects are taken up, that help the employees to learn new things and test there knowledge.
Pros
Gifts on different occasions, Celebration of different festivals, Team dinner
August 12, 2020
Same location
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
POLITICS POLITICS AND POLITICS. HR is rude at her best & she treats everyone else as just slaves. Management is worst not soft spoken at all, Flexible working hours is just on paper, your boss asks you to come before him and leave after him. 25k from your salary goes to meal card which is not told you prior to joining at all. Offer letter and Appointment letters are not clear at all and after coming to terms of it those are played the way that they would benefit the company and company alone. They say they have open door policy, but, when you go and complaint to someone senior about your immediate boss that boss supports your boss even if he is harassing you. The hierarchy is of no meaning. Your performance is of no meaning no matter how well you perform, you just have to be in good books of the management nothing else.
Pros
Cons
Many
  1. Great working environment