Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

It is alos a good company to settle

July 14, 2015
Work wise i learnt more in siemens and that helped me alot.Great company to settle.No work pressure will be there.fter company taken over by Atos all old Siemens employees left the organization due to Hr policies which are irritating.
Pros
Great company to work
April 3, 2019
Same role
SAP BW on HANA Consultant (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Encourages employees to take on challenging projects, and praise them when progress is made. Allows employees to work remotely or telecommute if possible. Create a flexible workday schedule to accommodate family events that arise.
April 25, 2017
Same role
SAP Consultant (Former Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Learning and professional workplace with high growth opportunities. Learned many new skills and technologies. Worked as team member and as project lead on various consulting assignments.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
  1. It is alos a good company to settle