Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

productive and fun work place

December 15, 2016
siemens is Mnc company with all employer benfits like salary hikr and p.f, E.s.i.c, bonus..etc. but in this company working hours is 12 hours and emergency time they order to attend problamatic situations...
Pros
pre launches
Cons
December 21, 2020
Same role
Trainee engineer (Former Employee) - Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Siemens is very good industry for Freshers as week as experienced person.Here you can develop your skill set and management is also very supportive to new Lerner's.
March 6, 2020
Same role
Trainee Engineer (Former Employee) - Kalwa, Thane, Maharashtra
ā€¢ Learnt about the various concepts of Hydraulics, Pneumatics and PLC. ā€¢ Understood how manufacturing and assembly is performed by visiting a Switch Gear factory. ā€¢ Performed troubleshooting on object sorting module which comprised of pneumatic, mechanical and electrical components controlled via PLC. ā€¢ Programmed a PLC on TIA Portal using ladder logic for operating the object sorting module.
March 13, 2021
Same location
Software Developer Intern (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
  1. productive and fun work place