Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

Siemens is nice place to work

February 17, 2020
Siemens is a very good place to work. Management and colleuges cooperative. Salary package is great. But work environment is not good in field. Job work and personal life balance is not good.
December 18, 2019
Same role
customer Support (Current Employee) - Vadodara, Gujarat
I am Enjoying working At Siemens only want to change due to family stability. Boss is flexible in our business segment and also flexible timings. Most enjoyed is the flexibility in work. hardest part is so much roaming.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work life balance
June 4, 2018
Same role
customer care representative under the team FLCS (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
It was fun working with Siemens. It was my first corporate job and working in a MNC. I learnt how corporate jobs work and learnt working as a team. The management was friendly and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility of working hours. The hardest part of the job was my last day at Siemens.
Pros
Work culture and promosing future
Cons
None particularly
February 15, 2021
Same location
Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) - Gurgaon
Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.
  1. Siemens is nice place to work