Siemens AG
Siemens AG Employee Review

The Best company in my view

May 17, 2015
- Having good experience in Siemens. - Lots of opportunity for knowledge enhancement. - having job satisfaction in terms of working environment. - having good employee welfare policies.
August 12, 2020
Same role
Design Engineer (Mechanical) (Current Employee) - Pune, Maharashtra
POLITICS POLITICS AND POLITICS. HR is rude at her best & she treats everyone else as just slaves. Management is worst not soft spoken at all, Flexible working hours is just on paper, your boss asks you to come before him and leave after him. 25k from your salary goes to meal card which is not told you prior to joining at all. Offer letter and Appointment letters are not clear at all and after coming to terms of it those are played the way that they would benefit the company and company alone. They say they have open door policy, but, when you go and complaint to someone senior about your immediate boss that boss supports your boss even if he is harassing you. The hierarchy is of no meaning. Your performance is of no meaning no matter how well you perform, you just have to be in good books of the management nothing else.
Pros
Cons
Many
January 20, 2020
Same role
Design Engineer (Former Employee) - Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Great to work with Siemens, Good culture , learning platform for new comers and life work balance with job satisfaction. Stress less with full supportive management.
July 29, 2019
Same location
Supervisor (Former Employee) - New Delhi, Delhi
Siemens company is good but this company is shiftead to Goa so I resignation this company because I can't work this company I leave in Delhi.so I find job in Delhi
Pros
Good enviorment
Cons
Good work in this compay
  1. The Best company in my view