Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Showing all 9,992 reviews
I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Que vous travaillez ou pas c’est la même chose aux yeux des chefs , ils n’investissent pas dans l’amélioration des travailleurs Les avantages sont pour les copains et pour ceux qui font la brosse Aucun contrôle de qualité de travail
Pros
Flex office
Cons
Tout est négatif
Good workplace and peace , constraint free as follow and comply company policy.cooperate and collaborate as a team.Zero harm culture and quality product on time delivery.
Pros
Monthly birthday party
Cons
Working timing( conference meeting base on global time)
This company throws overtime at problems caused by inexperienced management.They incentive employees to work 7 day work weeks with 12 hour shifts with large bonuses.Toxic work environment.
Pros
Free lunches when weekends are mandatory.
Cons
Contractors will hire people to be paid less to do jobs of full time employees.
Fantastic time at Siemens GY, pay was low after gaining certification, but has since improved. Being out at sea and on the Offshore turbines was very soothing and job satisfaction was there.
If you have a desire to work with a company that is world wide, and they promote hiring within the Siemens family, consider even an entry position. I have been with the organization over 10 years and have been able to move through different roles as my knowledge of the business grew. If you have a good attitude, and a willingness to learn - you can go far. There are offices around the globe in a variety of business.
Pros
Drive, professionalism and positivity is rewarded
Cons
not for the timid, you have to own your own career, there is no hand holding. Sometimes good people may get overlooked due to shyness
I worked here from 12/2019 up until 05/2020, and I can say hands down this was probably my best job experience out of anywhere else I’ve worked. The management is extremely good, they understand your problems if any come up, and they don’t pick sides. You also get 18 paid days off to start, being allowed to carry 7 days a year over. COVID-19 did unfortunately ruin it as right after I left they let go of almost 100 people, then 40 more this past summer. If you can, I’d work here. Great opportunity.
Pros
Great benefits, friendly and professional staff
Cons
Sometime the occasional arrogant coworker
Worked in the Card Packaging Area. The management plays favourites and acts like they care about your opinions but don’t it’s all lies. The team leads are useless thank god I got out of there and got a better jobb
Pros
New people
Cons
Horrible Management
Sales tools suck work when they want tooManagement constantly setting meetings and expectations weeklyTo many chiefs per indianToo worried to spend a dime to make a dollar Constantly have to get approval for any quoting done regardless of amount for some sales
Pros
Vehicle to use but you pay for private use no exceptions
Cons
Management overbearing buckle and dime management
Between shipping jobs over seas (cheaper labor rates and benefits) and people quitting because of terrible upper management decisions, the moral is very low. It use to be people liked working for this company but not any more. Siemens (corporate) only concern is money, to the detriment of their customers and their employees. A good place to get experience but don’t plan to stay, the pay is terrible, the benefits are ok, you get the same type of benefits in other companies.
Pros
Good experience in a range of different systems
Cons
Everyone looking over their shoulder waiting to see if their job will go overseas.
If you like doing a lot of work for little pay this is the place for you. Management is terrible, never hear about anything good you did just what you did wrong. Only good thing about this place is the PTO time they give you, but you will use it up quick since the job sucks so bad.
Pros
PTO time
Cons
Short breaks, no appreciation, little pay
Lots of training, competency checks and regular briefings to keep employees informed and involved. One of the cleanest depots i have seen, however electric trains are generally cleaner than diesel trains. Ckeaning goes on 24 hours a day.
Pros
Free lunches during Covid. Clean and tidy working environment
Cons
Planned maintenance can be repetitive
Not a lot of young people in the company. Really good benefits package with a strong ownership and flexibility culture. The flexibility is both good and bad depending on who your manager is.
Ive worked for Siemens for 5 years. I intend on staying for the long haul. You will find that most employees have been there 10 or more years. There are many that retire from Siemens after 30, 35, and 40 years, which says a lot about an organization.
Pros
Free coffee, treats, etc... often. Can work remotely.
Cons
Very bad management , benefits aren’t really good. If you have a issue , you will be heard but nothing will be done about it , & your always being watched
Cons
With Siemens, job security is a guarantee. You work in a very relax environment with other like minded, you get helped by others when you are left under pressure. For me, Siemens is an idea place to work in.
would love to go back. Left for family emergency. but over all, the staff and management is amazing. I definitely plan on returning as soon as possible.
No geral poderia ser melhor, ouvir opinião de todos e oportunidades iguais sem acepção.
Pros
Um lugar ótimo pra se trabalha
Cons
Terceiros não são valorizados e salários baixo para os mesmos, falta de reconhecimento por parte da liderança, e quem trabalha bem não é reconhecido muita panelinha e disque me disque, não sabem separam profissional de pessoal, privilegiando alguns e deixando de fora membros que também fazem parte da equipe.
Leadership and Operations Management Nightmare!! Worked on the ops side for a year and half as a Project manager and constantly struggled day in and out. The place is such a mess. Never enough technicians to support the customer base and constant lip service from management how they are hiring but can never find anyone! Completely Pathetic!!! Management doesn't take any accountability for anything. All the issues are the employees problems not them!!! Topdown bullying! So many other companies with much more support and management that actually follows through and cares about the employees and customers.
Pros
Salary is Ok
Cons
management is very good and supporting culture and no stress during working time. work place is also very good.back office support is also good and on site working standard is good
Best company I’ve ever worked for,great perks and company vehicle of choice , excellent pay structure.Good training.Great job satisfaction when you’ve fixed a problem for a customer and they’re happy with the work and fix you’ve carried out
Pros
Many
Cons
Away location training
  1. Employee Reviews