Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Overall good. Training program conducting often. work life balance was good. project managers does not worry about project growth. Only managing the people.
Good environment to work in. Targets met to be finished on time. Can enjoy the workplace. Dedicated Employers and Employees. Gain Knowledge and Experience.
No growth. Heavy polytics. Salary is very low for shop floor exployees, no support from management. Poor work culture. Not recommended to join here. Free transport
Learned many things in Life including SAP Basis and few team handling, co - curricular activities and how to collaborate with people. Missing Atos Days badly now.
A good organisation to learn and grow. Organisation believes in ethical working conditions and clean business. One of the fully compliant companies. It believes Individual development will result in overall organisational growth.
Typical work day starts at 9.30 in the morning with the review of the yesterday's development in the project. Since i was working on the Nx- CAD, PLC, SCADA, AMESIM, i had a lot of things to look upon which gave me enough exposure to find bug in a every possible way. The work life balance and culture is very suitably maintained for the employees and their preferences. The most intricate part of the job is to rectify the errors which is caused by the end user and the happy part is developing the automated rectification profile.
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world's largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies.company with great employee benefits .awesome place to work.
Good exposure and platform to enhance your skills and knowledge. Nice working environment. Excellent support from management and coworkers. Good space to learn.
1. Good work Life balance 2. Good management. 3. Shift timing more advantage 4. Good work culture 5. More learning option 6. External training to excel.
Pros
free lunch & Transportation
Cons
Siemens give the maximum comfort ability to each employee over a life balanced work place. Since i am working on project so it gave lot of inputs like quick decision making, periodic follow up on the targets and As a Team player i have learnt the team coordination and understand the importance of team patronage.
This was my first organisation where I started my career as a contractor and was assigned in the implementation project. I worked in almost all the modules of SAP. This organisation helped me in my career growth and I learnt a lot with real hardwork and dedication in this organisation.
I have been working in this company for nearly 2 years now. Pros: It offers good working atmosphere with proper work-life balance. Management is good and somewhat transparent with less politics involved. Chance to work in latest technologies. It promotes speaking up culture and open mindset. Good salary Cons: Learning curve is slow. Emphasises more on having good communication skills rather than technical skills
Pros
Balanced working hours
Cons
Learning curve is slow.
Best place and culture to work there but with a minumum of salary. Now they have moved to ATOS. Food and cab facilities available there. friendly culture
Pros
cab, lunch and balance work life
Cons
It used to have a cool work culture and work-life balance was good.Being productive and efficient at work while minimizing product imperfections. There is high quality focus with a zero accident philosophy. The workers safety is of upmost importance and engineering services like O&M, commissioning are customer focused.
Pros
HR policies are very good.
Cons
Limited & slow growth. Resistant to change.
The company is really employee friendly. has processes in place. Nice place to work. Fair chances are given for deserving employees. Gender Neutral place
My career started here and it is one of the nest organisations to work for and the work done here are also great to learn and its a great platform to gain exposure.
Had a manager who was really good at his work and i could feel more than happy to have got my internship there under him. Learnt a lot and was able to relate my theoretical knowledge on work.
very good company and need to improve with technical . And to get new type of work . A good work life balance and good food . Good leave policy given to the employee
Pros
free lunch and cab
Cons
development
Pros Some great managers and staff that work at this company. There are some nice people that work at this company and they make it enjoyable for others to work there. The location is also somewhat convenient for travel as well. Cons Upper Management team cannot be trusted, the owner runs the company as he pleases and does not care about the staff that work there. The good managers try to protect staff as best they can. Technology wise, they are behind the times as well and have had troubles getting their new platform off the ground.
Good place to work.Being a fresher in this organisation I have learned to be a professional . The most enjoyable part of job is to work on analysis and interaction with customers(mostly with doctors because healthcare industry).Company Management is responsible with its employee and social.