Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

Assisted customers in problem solving by providing them appropriate solutions. Updated customer files with appropriate information and ensured information being placed in customer files follow regulatory, client specific, and corporate guidelines.
Good place to work, stability in career. Learning opportunities. Growth opportunities available within the different departments of the company ......
Pros
Did not change with time
Siemens is a long standing technology giant and with most giants the progress is slow. However, life at Siemens may be slow but is surefooted. Some of the projects are fun and to balance, some of them are too mechanical, Interesting workplace, lots of opportunities to learn and apply. If SIEMENS knew what SIEMENS knows
Pros
not too interfering
Cons
hardly any
Very good and renowned Company having good work life balance
Pros
Good Products
Cons
Need to be more aggressive
As per my personal experience Siemens Is really excellence if we talk about Siemens India it goes to wrong due to some management who has taken any contract without deep consult from Siemens AG..
Pros
yes, Free lunch
Cons
daliy afternoon health care advice
his is my First Multinational company, I got trained into diagnostic engineering and started with their X ray machines and slowly got trained in all imaging euipments
I joined as control engineer and promoted in an year to lead engineer. That was OK, but it was a baggage handling system job. Not much to learn technical.
Having great experience to work here at Siemens Ltd., India. The only loop point is that here don't have job security for contract employee. I am also on contract.
It's a employee oriented company with a very good working environment. learn a lot when I worked for this company.I really enjoyed working at Siemens,very nice and always ready to support colleagues. Really dedicated to my job.
Pros
free lunch, flexible timings
• Ensured independent auditing of projects for quality. Initiated and oversaw implementation in projects. • Implemented ongoing quality improvement processes across different areas of projects. • Developed and managed quality assurance metrics for performance improvement of all teams. • Developed, implemented, communicated and maintained a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Policies into compliance with Quality System requirements.
Due to the negligence by management to the good employees it did not leave good impact on employees mind. Employee used to leave their jobs on regular basis.
Cons
The job was project management in electrical project segment. The working culture is great and you have freedom to work and enjoyment together. The working environment among colleagues is very positive. I enjoyed all project meetings and execution of projects.
Pros
Great working environment.
Cons
no cons
  I take this opportunity to thank all my seniors and colleagues, because of whom these years were fantastic, which has turned me into more professional to take on even greater challenges in life. I am also highly oblige to you for supporting, encouraging, me and helping me through all the times in Siemens. Good management and work freely . Co workers help
Great company to start off your career. Diverse technologies used. Good products are being developed. Great leadership of Deep Kalra.
Pros
Good perks and culture
Cons
salary not competitive
Joined the Siemens as Consultant for MM Module and progressed on to Project Management, process analysis and design as well as implementation and support of various SAP/R3/SRM-projects carried out with following activities • Managing Functional and Technical Resources • Preparation of As-Is and To-Be documentation as per ASAP methodology • Baseline configuration • Integration testing • Final configuration and testing • Creation of user authorization profile • End user training and manual • Preparation of customizing manual
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
Worked with organization which provided me an opportunity to utilize my Education Qualification and work experience.
i was working with Siemens since last 6 months, its 5 day working company, management is very helpfull
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Siemens Ltd. is a German multinational engineering and electronics company. The integration of complex engineering and data management processes set-up by Siemens will form a part of the critical infrastructure, which will ensure successful operation of the Noida F1 Race Circuit. Siemens has also partnered & executed similar F1 projects in the past at Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Istanbul and Malaysia.
Its is a nice company to work with. They have to improve on the compensation.
i have learned many things such as how to do wiring of a control panel
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
we are working in Baggage Handling System (BHS), nice team management, cooparative co-workers, sometimes fun with colleague at night shift
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
12 hr shift