Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.
I would personally like to share my life's worst decision to join Siemens Technology & Services Gurgaon office. From day one, I felt to be in jail. You can't take any leave during 6 months probation period. They tried everything including bullying and harassment to make me feel insecure and incompetent during initial 6 months as this is a kind of work culture being run from the top management. I never enjoyed working there during my entire tenure, no growth, no training, no learning, partiality in favor of some boot liquors, no appreciation even after giving soul to the work. Management has it's own agenda and they have already decided your progression in company, before even they hire you. I have seen incompetent people, who are technically not fit with corporate culture and are not professional, being promoted. They don't hire technical and competent people, in cases they hire, hire with short term progression with company. I have seen all technical people leaving within 2-3 years just because of same poor treatment from management. They also put employees on pip, in case they already set up their mind and will do everything to humiliate you personally and professionally enough to leave the job. This always comes as a surprise, specially if the employee is considered as star performer few months back. This is management's techniques to save the name and fame in front of other colleagues. This happened with almost every talented employee, who left from their.
Pros
Subsidized food
Cons
Favoritism, toxic and insecure management, politics
It was great experience in working with Siemens ltd. In India.Work culture is good and work life balance is maintained nicely.The responsibilities are well explained.
Pros
Focussed strategy
Cons
Focussed strategy often limits the scope of exploring
Higher management at Gurgaon is completely biased, toxic, bully and insecure. They will not provide growth to you if you are not a boot liquor and if you are competent enough they will do everything to undermine you and to put you in their shoes. High amount of politics in the teams, openly supported by higher management. Management treat employees as slaves and if you raise any issue please be ready to get out of the organization. They support only the domain people coming from power plants. If you are coming from software background they will not provide you the growth path. No technical trainings. They also follow bell curve policies in which each year they will find lot of scapegoats, eat their bonus by providing bad ratings, implementing performance improvement plan and distribute it to there favorites.They will also torture you during notice period.
Pros
No const except work life balance.
Cons
No growth, no trainings, favouritism, politics, compensation, old technology
It's an employee centric organisation that also provides with perfect work life balance. Company provided Transport, meals & other facilities. Scope of learning is though limited.
being a European company, they value their employee. it is employee friends and know how to take care of their employees. gives you lot of opportunities and appreciations every point of time to motivate you. I think this is the best company of all times to work.
Siemens is a very good place to work. Management and colleuges cooperative. Salary package is great. But work environment is not good in field. Job work and personal life balance is not good.
I worked as an HR intern, the experience was good with lots of learning. My day involved: Updating our internal databases, Gathering payroll data, Screening resumes and calling the applicants.
Global exposure Corporate Culture Balanced personnel & professional life Carrier Growth Great place to work learned/handled Supply Chain Management/Procurement processes
Work like a machine Bad experience, no learning Management is acting like GOD No culture. Hardest part of the job is taking approval from mgmt. Nothing to enjoy. full stress and pressure.,
At Siemens, One can learn anything and everything depending on what we want. The workplace gives the freedom to express yourselves but its slow pace to evolve hinders its development.
A very awesome place to work in the field of new product development where high importance is given to innovation and employees are encouraged to take risks without fearing failure. An organization that supports fail first fail quick culture where we can explore all possible avenues to come up with improved design with high preference on work life balance. But due energy market slowdown negative kind set has started to kick in and cost cutting measures are being given highest preference which is making life tougher
Pros
Many.. Good work life balance, innovative work environment, talented pool, chance to work on new product development
Cons
Less pay in costly city, large payment gap between employees amoung same grade
Working culture is good at Siemens. Management is also very employees friendly. HR policies for employees are very good. Working environment in Siemens is very good if we compared with same filed company.
Provided a good environment to learn and grow... overall good place to kickstart your career. I . was a . trainee here . during my college internship..
I joined Siemens India in 2010 . The work culture is great but at the same time few positions and profiles are not paid well by the company . Environment is friendly and the best part about Siemens is your job security .
Nice place to learn the thing and apply.innovative atmosphere to learn the technical thing .eco friendly atmosphere.timly training is good fol all Engineering
Job was for 40 hours/week. It was a 2 months internship program. My supervisor guided me pretty well in my duties which were assigned to me. There was a work balance in my team.
Very friendly environment and stress free work culture. Can take independent decision and speak. New ideas are encouraged. Managers are supportive and.
I joined Siemens Gurgaon, in 2011. Since then i am working here. I learnt a lot in professional skills. This company provides good atmosphere to work. Sometimes work load is more but that is ok. Senior level management is not so good.
Pros
Lunch, Allowances
Cons
Salary is less as compared to others.
The job pressure is not much and is stress free. The colleagues and seniors are very helpful and they ensure every person feels at home in the organisation
A day in Siemens Ltd is fruitful and different day by day. You get to learn lot of things everyday with a helpful management around, almost everything is systematic and approachable.