Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Keen interest shown in development and growth for employees with focus on long term growth and staying upto date with ever changing technological world
Excellent and great place to work. Work life balance is very good. People are open minded. If you perform you have always a great chance to succeed in the organization.
Good working environment. Good exposure with experienced and skilled people around. SCM team is one of the best with good friendly and helping approach.
Great place to learn, but travel gets too hectic for people working in service divisions. Favoritism and appeasement can discourage you but if you keep your efforts aligned and play smart recognitions will find a way.
Overall good company to work for. Good opportunity to learn new technology advancement in my area of work Known for the R&D strength in the industry.
Workplace is very good and management is always ready to help. I got much to learn here and overall experiance at Siemens ltd is very good. Working at Siemens as Producion planning engineer is much responsible job for me and i am doing it very well. Also my job is always full of challanges and i like to do it as it helps me to improve my skills.
Enjoyable work culture and cooperative fellow employees. Easy leave allowance and considerate during emergencies. Convenient meals arranging of meals and snacks
I enjoy the work ,very good environment for working.but I have promotion problem ,I worked for Siemens 5 years but not promoted.management is poor ...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
great experience..still missing those golden days..A life in siemens will give you so many opportunities to learn a lot..if we properly use them...life will chance...
it was okay it was nice it was decent it was great it was alright sometie dfrf plc is good so did i and all that scada had to do so done. are we done with this formality
I love to be part of Siemens India. This is my first company and it takes care of employees. So far I have satisfied professional career with Siemens .
Work life balance amazing! .....................,..............................you will love to work here. Equal pay,growth opportunities and good employees Supervisor coordination... Support from peers and subordinates... Transparency and guidance.
Great Place to work. The Company is into diverse portfolio and Conglomerate. Provide wide exposure and ample opportunity to grown worldwide. This company is quite stable one.
Very good environment for working and good and supportive atmosphere. It provides lunch to all employees and breakfast and snacks also. The workers are helpful.
Lot of travelling made working here difficult with minimum work-life balance. HR policies which should be applicable to all employees will again be interrupted by department managers.
Productive and fun at workplace with proper work life balance and supportive seniors. Rotational work with different departments, The best thing about siemens is the workplace culture which also supports one o pursue their interests.
Excellent working conditions and work culture. Friendly and supportive staff and seniors. Great food facilities for the staff. Payment was good and transportation facility was available to work.
Siemens IT was the first organisation that had introduced me in the field of IT and SAP. Truly a great place to work and have thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Fun to work Good working culture environment Lots of scope to grow everyone supported good management lot of space for extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch
Chance of individual growth or exposure towards the industry is very less as the job performance is only expected from same day in day out regular schedule which makes work life little boring.
Initial month was full of new concepts, every day there were at least a dozen concepts to learn; but after that phase each of us (there were 4 of us as new joinee) were assigned a single task which we had to carry on for rest of the remaining contract term, hence it became quite mundane but on the upside, we got a good grasp at our respective tasks.
Pros
Flexible timings
Cons
Mundane tasks