Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

Good staff.good culture and i have had very good time jn this company.all the upper managemt is very good and supportive .thak you all the people of the siemens
Siemens india limited is core electrical industry.this company in making electical convertor for indian railway.and also making indian railaway signaling.
Good work life balance. Good working environment.good staff.good canteen and food.good management who handle the manpower very well. I had a good productive time over there
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
The company was highly professional and technical. The environment was conducive for technical learning. The only aspect was more internally focused than customer.
Pros
Peace
Cons
Growth
Very lucky to start with my internship and end up working with a highly systematic corporate organization. Day was all well organized; thanks to SAP system used in day in and out. Management was practical and very encouraging to experiment new HR Projects Enjoyed the Mentor mentee Project execution across staff. And it was awesome experience gained.
Siemens is a great place for career growth, making friends, and experiencing new foods. I love our dog friendly office. It's so fun! We're also right beside the ocean which is just beautiful. One of my favorite parts about Siemens is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance. Unlimited PTO allows me to take sick days without stress and the freedom to work my own hours lets me schedule my …
Pros
Salary
Cons
Nothig
The circuits would go wrong and a whole unit would burn. But the best part was when we got free dinners when staying up late to rebuild. Sometimes, we would start the day off with a whole unit passing all the tests.
It was one of the best training programs I attended. All the employees were very approachable and ready to clear any doubts at any point of time. The most enjoyable part of the job was trying out new things on PLC.
Siemens is a good company to work for if you wish to settle down. A typical day will include lots of meetings and planning sessions. Anyway everything is good but if you look for challenging work environment where you get to learn you might need to compromise.
Pros
great brand name, work life balance
Cons
less challenging
Systematic planned time crunching project deadlines.effective utilization of time by maintainence of time sheet for each activity. Experienced project manager and good trainee level teachings for easy enrollent in company culture.
No Processes Working culture upto the mark. salary too low. No permanent period for trainee Factory too far from city. Limitation to extend the woprkinh hrs
Nothing much to say cause there is no need to explain that work & opportunities are very good in SIEMENS LTD Nasik Good culture of work and systematic behavior which is very helpful for making personality global.
For me it was a great opportunity, since I could found out for myself. i was tasked so much & i did it..its really very wel managed organisation to learn lots activity
There is always somehing new to learn. Co-workers are good and with positive attitude. Always ready for new Challenge. Managemnt is Supportive ang fair in their decisions. Enjoyable Part: When new development starts.
Pros
Free lunch and Breakfast
Cons
Short Breaks, Healthcare
Worked as trainee engineer in assembly of control panels& drives,plc panels,railway panels,
Pros
Free lunch
Since siemens provides a strong core competency, very strong value systems and best practices . The practices of Siemens are more employee and customer oriented.
Aim and goal are the two most important parameters in persons life,which is nourished and flourished being a part of corporate technology
1.Introduction part is more2.I learned business development thing3.Good Management4.Work as team work
Pros
decision making
Cons
hudge fileld work