Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra

I had amazing time working with Siemens, I would like to rejoin if possible. I can recommend my friends for any job. Work culture was amazing. My manager was also very supportive.
Siemens is very good industry for Freshers as week as experienced person.Here you can develop your skill set and management is also very supportive to new Lerner's.
Best for work in siemens. Its very good but i am in contract basis. Siemens is one of best MNC company which provide all facility for only permnant employee.
Good thinking of this company. For employees it was good compliment of me I was get chance I will go there. I was happy of this company it is good for us
Cons
No q
It is a good company to work with. Lots of exposure for freshers. Management is really good and cooperative. Seniors are helpful to freshers and give strong guidance. Infrastructure is good. Canteen is great.
Very professionally managed company. Everyday is an education here. lot of scope for learning and then practicing what we have learnt. good people running the business.
Pros
multicultural environment
Siemens is truly a multi national core engineering company. Siemens is adding more values to society. I am enjoying working here. Working culture is nice. one can easily maintain balance between his/her personnel and professional life. Best place for technology savvy people.
Cons
salary packages
Siemens has a brand name. Salary is not matching to market level. More of process oriented company . Medical insurance , annual health check up facilities are available. Not much work stress.
Pros
free transportation, and lunch facilities are available
Cons
2 days off after compnesating extra 1 hour working for five days
Best Experience I got, and gaining knowledge about excise duty and dispatch process. good team work and helpful people nice working hours and Learn a SAP Software which very helpful.
Its is good company, I enjoyed working there. The breakfast and lunch was awesome. Flexible working Hours. Friendly envoirnment .Worker and Employes are cooperative.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
My job profile was working as SAP Operator: Entering Transactions in SAP.Daily office chores. Data entries of in software, other clerical works.
This being my 1st internship, I was pretty nervous. my manager explain me how does the system work. I was given a project in which I had to implement a new automatic system,and replace the old system which was manual system. To complete this project, I had to go through several instruments, there manuals. I had to speak with the companies regarding the product and make the decision.
Professionalism and Punctuality is must HR Staff of Airoli Navi Mumbai is nice they very helpful and ready to guide whenever any guidance is required work pressure was less was for internship of 2 months
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
sometimes work pressure
i am working on the SAP mm module. taking the daily stock of material , working in the store making the b challan invoices the co workers are really helpful
SIEMENS IS GOOD ORGANISATION,Technical skills • Done internship for 1month From Siemens ltd,kalwa at “CONTROL RELAY PLANT”. • Softwares: c++ ,Java,Html,Autocad. • Operating systems:Ms Window.
Pros
Luch ok
Cons
Ok
Simple leaving high thinking, Confidence increase, Hardworking.Etc
Pros
A
Cons
A
I have learned to keep patience at hard times....co-workers motivation are generally seen a lot.
Work at Siemens was always fun. Stressfree environment. Especially as a new trainee at industry I was guided well and help was provided whenever needed. EXECUTIVES, ENGINEERS or be it any part of Company the budding environment was encouraging and an indeed motivational work environment hence supporting growth and Enhanced Learning.
Pros
Motivation and help from Seniors, Free lunches
appointed as inplant trainee how to tackle issues strong management co operative employees
Pros
good facilities
Cons
work culture
This is a good company.the workplaces,worktime & co-worker also good,friendly & helpful.
nice company.fun at workthe most enjoyable part of the joba typical day at workwhat you learnedmanagementyour co-workers
Pros
lunch is good
  1. Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra