Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in New Delhi, Delhi

Siemens company is good but this company is shiftead to Goa so I resignation this company because I can't work this company I leave in Delhi.so I find job in Delhi
Pros
Good enviorment
Cons
Good work in this compay
The company is known for their Motors and Generators. And Medical systems. One of the mostly high quality engineering companies out there. They have great benefits.
I like the working envirnment at SIEMENS and learnt many things with the management. We celebrated all the cultures altogether. All the part of my job was enjoyable nothing was hard.
Multinational company with good work/life balance, international work exposure and work culture. Workplace culture is policy-oriented and process-driven with ownership culture.
I learn lot of thing there. It was very pleasant stay there. I love the treated my by my colleagues. Very healthy atmosphere. It was amazing and exciting experience
Pros
free lunch was there
Cons
short breaks was there, free health cover also included
This was my first workplace after finishing my engineering degree. I learnt a lot from the guidance of my colleagues over there. The only negative was the low salary(at that point of time) and really bad work/life balance.
Siemens is more than 170 years old and probably the only company in the world which has not changed its name / acquired by any other company since its inception. The company operates in 200 countries and is Headquartered in Germany.
It was a good company all what all I liked in is ambience and staff coordinating. And they are very punctual of time. I had worked for little time so can't say that much about company. What I knew I told.
Pros
I was getting free lunches and Saturday Sunday off.
Cons
Very good environment
Great insights into technology and always think ahead of times for growth Markets. The products are unparalleled and always ahead of competition specially in MRI.
Pros
Technology leadership
Cons
Slow for personnel Growth
a fine company to start up career .In initial phase of your career these kind of companies can get you learn lots of things ,
Pros
learning
Cons
mediocare job culture
- Having good experience in Siemens. - Lots of opportunity for knowledge enhancement. - having job satisfaction in terms of working environment. - having good employee welfare policies.
Good to work but payment is very less and long hours to work when going to site
Pros
free luches
Cons
Gained a lot of knowledge in the short period of time. Would love to work with them again.
The day at work Starts from 8:30 & Ends at 17:00 hrs. Management is good & co-operative. My co-workers are helful. Sometimes you need to come during night hrs for site execution during your weekend also. The testing & commisioning of the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Free lunchs
I was keen to work with siemens machine and had a very wonderful experience in my life.
Cons
Disciplined atmosphere for work - results good production & growth of the people
lots of thing learning in procurement department like negotiation, vendor management product knowledge.
Pros
work culture Ambiance, atmosphere, coperative nature
Cons
nothing
A typical day is to perform your planned work related activities, discuss project progress with the team members, review your work with your manager, lunch with colleagues in office cafeteria, go for a walk after the lunch, take part in activities usually held during lunch hours etc.
Pros
Subsidized food and transportation
A day we are celebrating a safety week in L&T Limited and another side at work 6 people died due to land sliding. The most difficult day of my life. Always focus more on job rather then other extra activities.