Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Culture is enabling and inclusive, and gives good opportunity to have a work life balance. Lots of people engagement activities are a part of the workplace culture, and also helping out employees in the covid situation, through new policies in all aspects such as comfort, mental and physical well being, and technical enablement. Allows growth in various dimensions apart from core job.
Pros
Cons
no cons.
Mentor Graphics is a great place to work with brilliant people. Productive and Fun Environment. Great Management. Sports facilities, Team lunches, office breakfast, lunch & dinner.
You will get a chance to learn new technologies. And it provides work-from-home also so you can balance your personal and professional life quite well.
Cons
No free lunch, no transportation
I don't have much to say. I am looking for internships right now. I dont really understand why am I filling up this survey and wasting my crucial time right now.
Learning and professional workplace with high growth opportunities. Learned many new skills and technologies. Worked as team member and as project lead on various consulting assignments.
Growth opportunities are limited and HR policies are not very supportive. By Growth I mean vertical growth only rest evertything is Good
Good organization with corporative management. Healthy work environment.