Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews in Verna, Goa

I m working in logistic department . Issuing material. Storing material as for sap. Location. Inventory counting. Tranfering material. Checking material. Self life as checking.
I work as apprentice in Siemens AG at Medium Voltage Plant. All staff is very supportive. Its good to have experience in this company. They have free bus service. With canteen. 25 leaves per year for apprentice and trainee. And 35- 40 for fixed employee in Siemens AG Verna
Learned many things to learn like python programming, PCB desinging. Studying the complete cycle of product. Testing the same and slight modification to get into specifications.
Very good company with having nice work culture and work life balance. Giving much flexible time to take your decisions at work related. Management part is not so good. Takes things personally sometimes which causes future trouble.
Nice place to work with good worklife balance, flexibility to do the work, lots of experience to work around. Management is not so helpful. Some things takes personally and thus causes trouble to employee.
I Learn Lot o f Technical Skill . And i improve My efficiency.Day To Day Activity Most Important Timing Safety Training Commutation Skill Personal Development
Need good communication skill. Need good problem solving skills. Should be willing to invest alot of time and dedication to your work. Some you need to work extra hours and even on sundays and during holidays(in my case). You dont get extra payment for that. You just get complimentary off. Overall its a nice and safe place to work.
Great work life balance and training of employee.Learnt lots of new stuffs during my apprenticeship training period.Had a good time interacting with the other employees. Good management.
Pros
Work ethics was really good.
Cons
I don't have anything negative to say about this company.
General shift. Many technical things,faced new challenges,executed projects. Management it's ok co-workers are so helpful. New product instruction. PCB programming.
A typical day at work is divided between new projects, current product sustenance, documentation, supplier quality improvement I learned change management, product development, supplier evaluation and development. Management is responsible, ethical. co-workers are excellent, imaginative and responsible and fun to work with. The hardest part of the job is multi tasking (juggling several responsibilities simultaneously) while being excellent. The same as above. The job teaches one a lot.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
Less growth opportunity