Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Associate

am talking about GBS Siemens Bangalore office.I had been working there as process associate for 1.5 years, to be honest salary is very low and you will get good experience and knowledge and you will not get better hike,so for the sake of experience this company is good.usually they know they will get freshers at low cost so no one will stay more than two years there. The main advantage of working in this company is we will get good reputation in the market but people who working there only knows how much they are earning and how much will be the savings. As we all are working for salary and getting good knowledge but getting knowledge without reasonable salary for living is not good. All the best guys for your future.
Pros
Brand Name only
Cons
Hectic work pressure
Nursery and early years teachers help to nurture and develop the knowledge, abilities, and social skills of children from three to five years old and to help to prepare them for primary school education. Typical responsibilities of the job include: developing and implementing lessons and work schemes, using the Early Years Foundation Stage as a framework providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, cooking, music, dancing etc)
Worst company, you won’t get paid as per govt orders, good working atmosphere is there apart from that nothing. Salary is one worst part, you don’t get paid well.
Good place to work,good environment to work. Their were facilities such as transportation, night shift allowance extra pay for extra work. Extra circular activities like sports dance, annual dayz, festivals celebrations.
Nice place to work and gain your career with knowledge. Good employment nature Exlent facilities For fresher's very good company .. We have many abroad offer to work in internally
I have joined this comany as a fresher.. Its a very good company to work...u can balance both work and personal life. The company culture is very good..all are supportive.
Pros
Employee benefits like treasury, Allowances
Cons
Salary can be improved
Balance life with limited opportunity and slow Hr process.
Good place to work, has more and very good employee benefits, however, does not have good increment and salary is very less when compared to market standard.
Pros
More employee benefits
Cons
Very less salary
Siemens is one of the good company, but lot of politics inside between manager and employee's. Good environment and shift timings and secured job. Over all it was good.
SIPS is no more and my project was closed all of a sudden. Many lost their job suddenly. Somehow they managed to pull the creamy layer to another project.
Company is Good .and facility every thing Good .But salary less than year. I never see him in freedom of company.and you can learn about Good knowledge here
Siemens gave me opportunity to nurture my skills. It is company with big portfolio products. Siemens Healthcare is world leader healthcare products.
Learned Time management, prioritization skills with a proper understanding of the recruitment cycle and the employment laws for both India and United States.The Management was very cooperative and always encouraged the employees for self advancement and knowledge development.We occasionally had to do night shifts which was a little bit hard for me.The most enjoyable part of the job was my team mates and the coordination between us to achieve individual and the organization's goals.
Pros
free breakfast, cab facility, education re-imbursement
Cons
night shifts