Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Associate Manager

I joined Siemens Gurgaon, in 2011. Since then i am working here. I learnt a lot in professional skills. This company provides good atmosphere to work. Sometimes work load is more but that is ok. Senior level management is not so good.
Pros
Lunch, Allowances
Cons
Salary is less as compared to others.
Lot of learning opportunities provided in the Organisation for Associates & Managers. Career Growth is based on good performance, stability n flexibility. Fun activities for employees on regularly basis to keep them motivated.
Pros
Learning & development opportunities
Cons
No job security
The job was extremely challenging since I was handing MIS. We reported month end, quarterly and Year end Statistics. Through out the year projections were made real time.
It's a great company to work for. However when I had joined the company it was in a stage of hand-over from Siemens to Gores Group hence for most parts the environment in the company was chaotic. The management is good and has a clear sense of direction and the same is communicated down the hierarchy, however when it comes to implementation of strategy this company could learn a lesson or two from any other multinational company out there.
Pros
Good Training