Siemens AG logo

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

3.5Job Security & Advancement

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,419 reviews

Professional,good benfits

High volume, learn to work with multiple dealer, as well as the internal departments. Saw manufacturing first hand, learn the process from the sales department to production and product shipped out the door, enjoyed learning.

Pros

Good pay/location

Overall good

All good accept por motivation program but am a self starter and have internal motivation and no need for close supervision and micro management. Always on time and generally early. Team player and enjoyed the position for nearly 11 years. Out and inbound calls from large tier 1 companies, mid sized and mom and pop as well. Experienced in communicating with all floor employees on up to all supervisor and executive positions to discuss the needs and purchase of engineering software solutions. Took an "early out" offered and wished I'd stayed !!

Pros

Left to my own devices to proform my duties and goals

Cons

lack of organized motivational meetings to exchange ideas.

Busy call logging desk

Enjoyed working for Siemens as a part of a team. Started in a full time position but had a young family so had to cut my hours. Helped customers to log fault calls on computer equipment. Dealt with team of support engineers. Dealt with calls from individuals as well as helpdesks from a variety of large retail shops and banks. Got to build a relationship with many of the helpdesk individuals who I would speak to on a daily basis. Had a good team with an excellent supervisor who I still keep in touch with. The hardest part of the job was when you answered a call first thing in the morning with a customer who had about 10 or more sites to log for. There were 10 phone lines to our department and you can imagine customers were not too happy if they were kept waiting. The most enjoyable enjoyable part of the job was if you helped an individual and they did not need any further engineer support. Department moved to Sheffield.

Pros

Good canteen & job satisfaction& free car park

Cons

Stuck logging 10+ calls

Siemens was great.

I loved working with them all the years I had the opportunity to do so.