Siemens AG Pay & Benefits reviews: Computer OperatorReview this company
Computer Operator3 reviews
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 10,406 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Trubleshooting tickets on servers, workstations, switches and routers. I learned the LAN/WAN connectivity and AC/DC, DHCP, and Exchange services. The managers were friendly and professsional. The Technicians were knowledgeable and team players. The hardest part was repairing nurses rolling workstations, due to location of components and cables. The most enjoyable part was fulfilling the customers' satisfaction.
Excellent educational opportunities.
low raises or no raises due to austerity.
Was this review helpful?
See more Siemens AG reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 10,406 reviews
Ratings by category
Compare Siemens AG with
Questions about Siemens AG
- What should you wear to an interview at Siemens AG?29 people answered
- How are the working hours at Siemens AG?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Siemens AG?11 people answered
- Does Siemens AG recruit fresh engineering post graduates from Electrical Engineering background?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Siemens AG?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Siemens AG?4 people answered
- What is interview process like at Siemens AG?4 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Siemens AG?4 people answered
- What about the holiday & Weekly offs?3 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Siemens AG?2 people answered