Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Customer Engineer

It was wonderfull working witb Siemens very cooperative staffs and management. No salary problem ever very supportive professional and personnel and fast.
this job is technical, everyday you learn and implement your experience. in this job you learn from your customer also i.e. your behaviour, way of talking, how to work with your customer.
Pros
you are free for decide your working program.
Cons
some time long hours, you can not meet to our relative and friend.
I have been enjoying my duty since 5 months in SIEMENS IND LTD. its very interesting to work on this locomotive field.There is a much more new things to learn here so i am happy with this job.
Good to work but payment is very less and long hours to work when going to site
Pros
free luches
Cons
siemens BT division is not good for working. too much work pressure no salary hike nothing
-A typical day at work: most of my duty days are typical but we (me and my colleagues) enjoying it. we have to troubleshoot the technical problem and handover it to customer (indian railways). we need to maintain AMC paper work and its payment process also. -What I learned: 6 years ago when i join this job i was a fresher, i was posted at site after 2 months of joining, i was alone at the site that time and i was facing customers with the breakdown of our locomotives. i learned many things technical and practical by my seniors and our customers also. -management: management is good. -my co-workers: they are very cooperative. -hardest part of the job: to convince any non technical railway officer about any typical-technical breakdown. -most enjoyable part of the job: troubleshoot any breakdown when problem is soo abnormal.
Cons
management is good, and co-worker are very supportive, diagnosis , troubleshooting in CT scan breakdown system is very enjoyable part of job, manage the customer satisffaction is hardest part of job.i learned the punctuality , self motivated, make the customer satisfaction, manage the things which is going out of contol.