Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Siemens is a very good place to work. Management and colleuges cooperative. Salary package is great. But work environment is not good in field. Job work and personal life balance is not good.
I am Enjoying working At Siemens only want to change due to family stability. Boss is flexible in our business segment and also flexible timings. Most enjoyed is the flexibility in work. hardest part is so much roaming.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work life balance
It was fun working with Siemens. It was my first corporate job and working in a MNC. I learnt how corporate jobs work and learnt working as a team. The management was friendly and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility of working hours. The hardest part of the job was my last day at Siemens.
Pros
Work culture and promosing future
Cons
None particularly
-The company has a fixed IN/Out timings hence I can schedule my personal life according, As the previous companies had only 'In' time, - A lot of work management is done here so that is a new and very good experience,- The co-workers are very helpful which helped a lot in setting in the company,- The fact that now I I will not be able to work on the software and only support is the main reason to look out for a new job,- Another good thing is that I get to Interact with Local but also International customers,
Pros
free gym, excellent work space
Cons
no food facility, a very little scope of promotions / increments
  1. Customer Support Representative