Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Electrical Engineer

Job was for 40 hours/week. It was a 2 months internship program. My supervisor guided me pretty well in my duties which were assigned to me. There was a work balance in my team.
Never choose your career in siemens ipm department. Your growth will be zero. Upper management never give value to site people. They always do wrong commitment. If you want to join, then don't believe on them. Take written documents. Note:- if possible don't join siemens ipm dept.
Good Company but worked off roll Had 7 Electrical projects with the company Learn lot with the project experience,Good co-ordination of team, Handled 100 of manpower during project work,Job carried under guidance of experienced Safety officers so it proves the safety of person during projects work .
Pros
Cons
One of the best companies in the world to work with. Get to learn lot many things,better career advancement.A part from that its quite difficult to cope up with job work/life balance.
I was in the Research and Development team and the expectation of the management is very high. They carry detailed analysis of their competitor's products.
• Operation and Maintenance of utilities like DG sets of Cummins Powerica make 320kVA & 500kVA Screw Compressors Kaeser Make BSD 62 & Atlas Copco GA30+ Make 200 CFM, Electrical supply systems, electrical distribution, 33kV HT&LT panel Maintenance, PCC/MCC panel Maintenance. Maintenance of battery UPS, EPBAX Siemens 3800, AHU system etc. • Operation and maintenance of Fire fighting system, 40CMD Sewage treatment plant, Access control system. • Organize preventive maintenance in planned manner and Organize to carry out modifications, renovations and scheduled replacements • Plan and execute ongoing projects related to improvements, energy conservation and safety, production enhancement, sustainability & Civil related activities. • Updating of Quality records for periodic quality audits. • Statutory Liaisoning with external authorities like MPCB, MIDC, Factory inspector, Electrical Inspector, CCOE and timely submission of water cess reports, hazardous waste reports, DG returns, MPCB environmental statement.
Under the guidance of a mentor, learned a lot of new things in detail related to my field. A very co-operative and friendly working staff and good management.