Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Executive

Good working experience , good working environment, support from top management, opportunities to learn new things, good facilities and a good start for careey
Enjoyable work culture and cooperative fellow employees. Easy leave allowance and considerate during emergencies. Convenient meals arranging of meals and snacks
I joined Siemens India in 2010 . The work culture is great but at the same time few positions and profiles are not paid well by the company . Environment is friendly and the best part about Siemens is your job security .
I'm thankful to Siemens Pvt ltd.I got lot of knowledge on working experience and communications skills. In that company friendly staff and administration with unbelievable guidelines. Great platform to learn and gaining the skills and knowledge.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Friendly staff
Working environment is very good in Siemens you will always see a positive reaction and good mood This is very good and safe place for women also Everything is near from this organization hardly 5/6 walk able distance form Airoli Railway Station
Pros
Yes Lunch as well as Snacks also
Cons
not more than 2 hrs
Good company but low compensations. Career advancement opportunities are there to grab. Work life balance is good. Working culture is great. Only drawback is the low annual increments.
Pros
Great working culture, Good opportunities
Cons
Inflated CTC, low annual increments
Great Place to work. friendly work culture, openness, free hand to take own decisions, paid holidays. Life covers with all family members, health insurance
Pros
Cons
Not a single cons
very good work culture and i develop my skills of head hunting in siemens information systems. its not a brand company but amazing grown interms of skills i learned.
Pros
new technology
Cons
very very long hours
One of the best MNC in India to work with. Work life balance is good. Diversified work culture. Work culture is totally dependent on the people associated in the group/team.
Pros
Flexi timings
Cons
Selective appraisals
Over the 6 years of experience here at Siemens Limited, was a great journey with lots of things to learn and grow ahead. Improvement in self with great motivation for career ahead.
Pros
Bus services, free lunch and breakfast
While Siemens is no doubt a good company, the bureaucracy and the infinite loop processes are what lag the daily processes. The benefits are good and there is not much pressure as well. There is no backup of the work in most departments leaving the person responsible in a tight spot at times.
I am working in a multidisciplinary environment, So I have wide chance of learning multidisciplinary activities. I also make myself available for learning something new. My workplace is fun filled working environment.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Good place to work, with awesome collaborative people hours could be hectic at times, but fairly convenient most of the time
a good and honest place to work in. professionalism towards nature of job. Best suited work timings and good work location.
Working as SCM-Exec, Procurement is my primary responsibility. Working with different Projects. Supporting sales Team & Project Team. I enjoy my work. My co-workers very co-operative. Learned to work as a team and also working Individually presently. Hardest part , generally when you get more than 4-5 urgent task, to be done at the same time.Time Management plays a very Important part.Learning to prioritize. Vendor Evaluation. Creating sub-contractors. Enjoyable part is when you win a negotiation subject to satisfaction of vendor as well. Meeting Targets & interacting with various people.
Pros
free lunch
very good work place. working hours also good. sat off. medical facility provided by company.Management of company very good. all facility provided by company. work pressure was also there but we work in item we handle all work pressure.
Pros
free lunch snacks
Work life balance is great. Work culture is also good. Salary and other perks are above par. It really offers you an oppurtunity with a wide range of products.
early morning is a mail section, where we read mails of yesterday and understand the requirements.learned about siemens ht and lt products.management is cooperative.co -workers help each other in the hour of need. site visit at extreme conditions.making offers and submitting it for approval.
Project management helped me to enhance my knowledge in the field of accounting and controlling and also sharpened my skills as a project controller in order to achieve the desired business results.
The day at work Starts from 8:30 & Ends at 17:00 hrs. Management is good & co-operative. My co-workers are helful. Sometimes you need to come during night hrs for site execution during your weekend also. The testing & commisioning of the most enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
Free lunchs
I really enjoy the environment when i saw the first time in chennai. It is new for me. I learn lot of etiquette to guide my future.
Pros
Free lunches