Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Intern

Would like to work again with Siemens. It is group of professionals where each and every one seeks to climb one step ahead of every body. This kind of competitive environment makes one bring best out of himself.
a typical day start at 8 am. as an intern you have to learn things as your own. management is good and proper disciplined followed by the employees. work-life balance.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
• Gained knowledge about the pressure and temperature conditions as well as other parameters taken into consideration while designing a power plant. • Thoroughly examined the losses taking place in the system and carried out a project on the same for designing a system to use the heat losses at the outlet of a turbine. • Designed a heat exchanger and carried out a experiment on the same by scaling the actual conditions and presented the results. Designed a system according to feasible conditions in a real power plant as suggested by Siemens Ltd., India.
This corporate sector serves you with stress free and friendly enviroment . You get a good opportunity to study with international business knowledge.
Internship at SIEMENS was very beneficial. Learnt a lot about the practical application of the products manufactured at the factory. The workers as well as the employees are extremely helpful and friendly. The work culture is quite good.
It was a indeed a remarkable experience to have got the chance to do an in-plant training at Siemens Healthcare. Under the profound expertise of Service engineers, the breakdown calls guided me learn more about the imaging modalities from the perspective of electronics and physics aspect and to have a better understanding how the maintenance plays an important factor in the long run of a modality's performance.
The work culture at Siemens India office allows for a very comfortable work life although the learning is a little cumbersome to get to. However, mine was a short internship and a long time ago so I would not like to comment much.
I have been working at Siemens as an intern Pros Great, laid back culture, smart people. Great way to get experience in project finance across various sorts of deals - plenty of modeling experience Cons None
A typical day at work starts with meetings, followed by ramping up and finishing tasks. Deliverables can stretch work hours. The hardest part of the job is the approval process for your tasks - it is quite slow. But the most enjoyable part of the job is getting to learn a lot.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Short breaks
I was an Intern at Siemens and it was my first Industry experience. I learnt a low about the IT Industry. My seniors and colleagues were very supportive and made me understand the ins and outs.
I have worked in this company for 6 month. In that period I came across the various challenges and the solution for these challenges. The workplace is very friendly. The upper authority is very supportive. They help us to improve our skills and approach to the problems. This job helped me a lot to get the technical knowledge.
Since i was doing internship no points for review. Overall professional working environment. good experience working with the sales team. Proper guidance provided during internship
Best company in manufacturing, service, product management, electric motors and transformers. Best place to showcase and utilise your skills and knowledge.
A great place to work at. Being the first exposure to the practical field, this has helped me a lot in shaping myself as a professional and being under the direct supervision which has made me to face few practical challenges as well.
overall it is great company with god working environment. management is quiet good where i got good taste of corporate environment and I could enhance my skills and abilities,
people who works there really know what they are doing, a mentor is provided for the intern trainee which helps in enhancing the technical skills which are required in the field of designing besides that they provide you the moral support its been a great experience while in the siemens.
Its a typical laid back company. everything is managed from Germany, India only executes. Lower chances of growth if you are in a different vertical than Sales.
I had received an internship in this company during my semester break, where coincidentally, my father works too. So i had exposure to an all round experience of the company. Since this is a Process Plant, it consists of mechanical, chemical, instrumentaion, control system and safety departments. I was able to Quickly grasp the essential skills and routine of all of the above departments in a time period of 45 days.
it was a good company. I learned lot from here in production department. Management was good. Coworker were friendly.The food in the company was awesome.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunch
it was a six weeks training, learned about siemens LOGO!, managemant was quite good, hardest part of the job was project and that was also the most enjoyable part of the job.
It was fun to work as an intern at the office. The people there are very co-operative. It was a really good experience as a Student of B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering. Siemens provided us with an opportunity to know more about the company's products.