Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Junior Sales Executive

Good place to work here. I learnt new things at Siemens Aurangabad. New job responsibilities are here on my shoulder. I am happy to work with Siemens.
Sallary is not satisfied as per market.also the packages and facilities are not satisfied. I m junior executive in Siemens since 2015 also there is lack off chances of promotion in Siemens for JE
Good Place to work only after Graduation. Not on Diploma Basis. Salary is not satisfying for many peoples. only the Job security is good. Its good to be here only for 2-3 years.
Good place to work, stability in career. Learning opportunities. Growth opportunities available within the different departments of the company ......
Pros
Did not change with time
Nice place to work with good worklife balance, flexibility to do the work, lots of experience to work around. Management is not so helpful. Some things takes personally and thus causes trouble to employee.
You can not waste a moment without learning a new set of technologies and skills. You can constantly improve to the level of your commitment. no bone break workloads. higher ethics and human values. You can enjoy a lot of different in-house activities.
Pros
Bonuses, Profit Sharing, pleasant work ambience
Cons
six days working some time overtime without any extra penny.
Complete the work within cut off timing. Responsible for making GRN posting. Responsible for making MRN on WMS software. And day to day tracking of import and Local product.
Pros
Free launch and breakfast
Cons
Good company from salary point of view and there is so much learning for personal and professional growth.Job cultural is good to work and providing lot of opportunities to grow
Best Experience I got, and gaining knowledge about excise duty and dispatch process. good team work and helpful people nice working hours and Learn a SAP Software which very helpful.
i like this company because company give e knowledge of SAP & also support. I know about SAP how to create orders how to change in the order.
Cons
an awesome experience with siemens family.its an wonderful company but there are too much political environment.
Pros
free lunches and pick-up drop facility
Cons
shift timings are good
I learn more things related to my work. I enjoyed my work. My superior is very helpfull for me. he is understanding and helping person.
Pros
Free lunches & Provide Transport facilaties
Cons
9 Hours per day
Good Management Support ,very good and friendly and energetic working conditions and also environment.
work is fun as it should be, at times stressful.learnt about X-Ray units and Image intensifier.managers are good, understanding and helpful.Co-workers are very understanding and helpful.Not recieving recognition for your hard work.most enjoyable part are the cultural activities and the co-workers.
Pros
cultural activites, interaction of the managers with the employees, etc
Cons
not recieving recognition for your hard work.
1.Management are considering employes opinion,they just ask opinions but not considered for improving healthy environment for work.2.Technical knowledge inhanced byworking along with exp. peoples.
Pros
free lunch, annual tour, gifts at festival, bounus..
Cons
short breaks, healthcare, annual tour, transport facility.gifts on festival and bonous etc.
In Siemens, I have got the opportunity to learn 3D softwares which are very important in the present industry. Siemens has given me good exposure to power plants and pollution control buildings like Wet Flue Gas Desulfurization Building, Fabric Filter etc.
Pros
cheap food and transport facilities.
Cons
lower salary package.
  1. Junior Sales Executive