Siemens AG logo

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Work-Life Balance

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,892 reviews

Specific to Siemens India - Very political environment

very political environment. Cut throat competition. Work life balance is the worst. The longer you work the better you are perceived. this is based off of 10 years ago. not sure if things have changed now

Productive and fun workplace

I like the working envirnment at SIEMENS and learnt many things with the management. We celebrated all the cultures altogether. All the part of my job was enjoyable nothing was hard.

My first workplace!

This was my first workplace after finishing my engineering degree. I learnt a lot from the guidance of my colleagues over there. The only negative was the low salary(at that point of time) and really bad work/life balance.

Productive based on strong systems

* Handling SAP system to get overview of PSI situation * SAP, Imports based on LC transaction, Drives and Traction business * Improvement in current process, cost buster activity

Pros

Role & responsibility

Cons

Happy Place to Work

My Overall experience in Siemens - Mumbai & Hyderabad was amazing, great place to learn, and an encouraging team around. I loved the open culture there.

Productive and career oriented company

I am working with Siemens Ltd since 2009 to till date and got a lots of opportunities to work and many different profile with absolutely appreciable supporting and pressure free environment. Management as well as working environment in the company is very good.

Amiable work environment.

An enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere with friendly co-workers. Working here never makes you feel tired or drained out. Also, being part of the global Siemens brand is an experience altogether. There's always a lot to do and a lot to be learnt. Plus, the cordial nature of all senior managers inspires loyalty and commands deep respect.A workplace that soothes your mind. A company that inspires innovative thoughts. A global network that broadens your horizons.

Pros

friendly co-workers, senior managers are very cordial, high work-life balance, high learning potential

Cons

salaries are low, unclear workflow processes.

High tech, work life balance, opportunity for career growth

Siemens ltd was very much professional company which used to follow compliance. It has a rich culture and it provides equal opportunity to all deserving individuals irrespective of religion, color and gender. It is high tech company which allows to work in different departments to acquire the knowledge of various fields, provides rich experience, enabling career growth.

Jobs at Siemens AG