Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Project Engineer

Average work because of power and gas industry slowdown.. required better to management at higher to grow bussiness at fast rate and gives good opportuity to new comers
Great company to work with... also great and strong management.. Salary structure is also good and work life and personal life is very well balanced...
I learnt a lot from this company as this was my first job. I got a good manager who taught me many things. Only issue was that i was not a permanent employee.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
nothing.
Excellent on the job training . Company had established systems and procedures . Accomplished colleagues and work practices followed in the parent company was adopted in India too .
Pros
Outsatnding products and Technology platforms and products .
Cons
None.
It has good processes All the task are aligned to concerned employee Good place to work Good work life balance Amount of politics between the employees is less compared to other MNC's
- You can express your views openly and given freedom to be creative - Excellent work culture - Supportive Management - Relatively young work force
Managing projects for fire alarm systems, access control system. Hardest part very long working hours through out the week. Learned project management, achieving project deadlines.
In my words Siemens is a very good company to build career. Working environment is so energetic and supportive that each day I spend in Siemens is full of fun and challenges. I worked for Projects as well as products, in both the business innovation is only considered as key to success. People and management are open for changes and strive for continual improvement in Siemens.
Pros
Free lunch, Medical insurance
Cons
Long working hours
Working in project management, learned complete project management. Managed project having value of more than 50.0 Mio. Handling customer is hardest part of our work, once enter to new project is most enjoyable. Because we can learn new things.
I have learned lot more in this company. I have learned new technology in security field.
Learn many new thing about metro signalling. Management is not so good Hardest part of job is need to work in any shift and sometimes need to do double shifts and no benefit for that.
Pros
Car provided for site visit
Cons
working hours are not limited, required to work in double shifts and no salary benefit for that.
It felt interesting to work in multi-lingual envoirnment. The Indo-German management was also good and stable. However salary was becoming a serious issue in later parts of my stay.
Pros
Good Place to learn and Implement
Cons
salary and other benifits
Worst wrkng conditions..worst management..worst compensation ..
Secured Job.No great advancement.Okay pay.Lot to learn.Learned Project Management.
Pros
secured job.
Cons
health care.