Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Quality Assurance Engineer

Good work life balance, decent pay. Onsite opertunities depends on project. Good canteen and transport facility. Hikes and perks are normal. Good exposure to advance technologies
Yes you can get work life balanced but compensation is too poor. Developing skills is bit difficult as there is no motivation from managements or scope to improve.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Compensation minimal
Extremely professional and very good company. I learned a lot from this company. Management is very supportive and helpful. Co workers are same all the places. The hardest part of the job is no clear expectations at times. most enjoyable part of the job is the knowledge exploration as a team.
Pros
Best company for ladies.
Cons
Not good to start your carrier.
Imagine a lean line that is a home for orders worth billions of dollars! Daily targets, human resources mobilization, vendor management, components modification, design assistance to R&D, international client inspection was the scenario of responsibilities at this beautiful job. I liked the fact that I got an extremely supportive mentor for a period of 2 years. It was a job for the people's person! I am happy I turned out to be the one:)
Pros
Freedom to make mistakes, requirement of accuracy in results, reimbursement for food and travel of working for long hours
Cons
Long hours, employment on contract for a full time job.
Good work culture. Friendly atmosphere. All employees are very friendly. I Have learnt how to manage team, Health care domain knowledge in Siemens
After joining this company i learnt lots of things, Like - about my role - about Documentation - Testing, etc.
  1. Quality Assurance Engineer