Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

Encourages employees to take on challenging projects, and praise them when progress is made. Allows employees to work remotely or telecommute if possible. Create a flexible workday schedule to accommodate family events that arise.
Learning and professional workplace with high growth opportunities. Learned many new skills and technologies. Worked as team member and as project lead on various consulting assignments.
Proficient leadership and very skilled workforce. SISL is very good at giving opportunities to young people.I was very fortunate to have worked there.
Work wise i learnt more in siemens and that helped me alot.Great company to settle.No work pressure will be there.fter company taken over by Atos all old Siemens employees left the organization due to Hr policies which are irritating.
Pros
Great company to work
Great Place to work and the best place that anyone can work.A good to team members ,great management results your dream company.Thank you for Siemens that they choosed me as one of their employee.
Was my first SAP Consulting job. The senior consultant are very helpful in guiding newbies like me to learn as much as we can. very encouraging.