Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Sales Associate

I have found that in all the segments of Siemens Ltd, to all the verticals one has to really be smart enough to wriggle through the other talented people, one should have the talent to read in between words or lines , there will be lot of things said through the unsaid.
Pros
Abundant opportunities for the right people.
Cons
Yet to come across.
A nice experience to work and learn a couple of new skills. Good working environment. Great learning experience. The workplace culture is fun and professional at the same time. One is allowed to voice his/her opinion freely.
it is a very good company no mental pressure, good environment to work,cultural activity are shown here, no promotional to do for this company as it is well known.
A very nice job culture at very reputed company Siemens , employer friendly atmosphere good company for enthusiastic guys
Enjoy my work with co-workers Management is very good learned lot of about selling products and technically strong
Good place to work, good management. good cooperation, Good learning experience with Siemens.
Meeting of customers in daily basis. īƒ˜ Undergoing Application Training in CNC basic Programming & Features. īƒ˜ Meeting and Creating new customers. īƒ˜ Create the customers Data base. īƒ˜ Get the feedback from customers & complaints on CNC Controllers. īƒ˜ Generate the new enquiries & full fill their requirements. īƒ˜ Report should be submitted to my Line Manager.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Currently working with Siemens and enjoying the work.The best part of my work is it make me feel down sometimes and that thing only gives me a chance and asks me to do something more to stand out with my head high.
Pros
Allowances
1.Introduction part is more2.I learned business development thing3.Good Management4.Work as team work
Pros
decision making
Cons
hudge fileld work