Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Full factory oriented culture full of polytics, no work life balance, daily long working hours. Somewhat supportive seniors.Salary not meet the expectations.
Pros
HR initiatives
Cons
long working hours, stressful job, polytical environment
It's a really good place to communicate with a very friendly environment around. It's good to work with all because everyone is very supportive together.
non productive and tensed work place.Mgmt is poor. Brand and pdt is old and known in mkt is only highlight and adv with company.Only few divisions good to work ot of 9 divisions. Very orthodox mgmt and people the ladder.Very stiff and rigid people to work. Its not the company ..bt the people who make it big and willing to work and take it ahead. Attrision rate is 40%.
overall is good Co workers were very supportive Management very good
Learned time management and the mangement was not upto the mark and thus growth was stagnant.
Pros
Siemens product knowledge
Cons
Bad management
As a Sales Executive I had a lot of opportunity to interact with various customers, improve on my communication and learn to develop and hone customer relationship. Siemens provided and invested a great deal in our product, company learning and personality development. There was a lot of support from fellow members and seniors to learn and grasp the work culture. The job profile was very time demanding but rewarding as well.
My experience in Siemens was great! I learned a lot. Not only about motors and switchgear, but also about SAP, logistics of delivery, commercial concepts, and so much more.Unfortunately, there was no clear communication of a career plan, and working overtime was the order of the day.Despite this, I would not trade this experience for anything, because Siemens developed me both professionally and personally.