Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Site Engineer

Great expectations got broken . But nice work experience of core field. But in order to get a leave over there, it's not the possible case. Not even Sunday.
Pros
Great experience in core area
Cons
Long hours of working
All site works responsibility is on site engineer, also payment related work include other than site engineer's own site work. Hectic schedule in some projects, we must be handled 2 or 3 sites at a time, but company pay less.
Job Culture is very good and seniors are very supportive one thing is good for employee that is provided training by company which is helping us for future.
I have learn many more knowledge regarding my civil, mechanical & interior Structural modification field in my 6 months period.Everybody is cooperative & I have learnt about safety work.
Pros
Free lunch, breakfast
Cons
Healthcare facilities
Woww!! It is been a dream to work with Siemens. Work culture is very much stable in Siemens. All staff is very good. Managers are co operative. Highly settled real estate.
Pros
Free lunch
Good
Enjoyable Job, good team works, knowledgeable site info, good accommodation, good traveling, co workers are helpful
Pros
Good Team
Cons
I have learned a lot of new things related to automation, SCADA, testing and execution in presence of Clients. Dealing with vendors at site was very challenging.
•The pre-actvities before charging the electrical equipments like( transformers, pcc , mcc n drive panels,) are very impartant , checking IR values of equipment & cable,, bus bar tightness, & cable termination. • I have Learned discipline, teamwork, how to follow instructions & implementing in the site •co-workers are very supportive & active
Siemens Ltd. is a German multinational engineering and electronics company. The integration of complex engineering and data management processes set-up by Siemens will form a part of the critical infrastructure, which will ensure successful operation of the Noida F1 Race Circuit. Siemens has also partnered & executed similar F1 projects in the past at Bahrain, Abu Dhabi, Istanbul and Malaysia.
Good work life balance, late sittings are discouraged, management is supportive when it comes to giving chances and opportunities to young guys.
place is good.seniors are good and supportive.typical day would inculde just to complete my daily target which was fine.As it was my first job,i learned lot of things,my job basically included managing the site and to complete all the technical aspects and communicate with railway officials.It was huge learning curve for me.The hardest part was,as it was site job which included working on railway track,i found it very risky for life as well as company didnt supported in case of urgency.sometimes i needed to go on tarcks alone which is not acceptable.overall it was good.
Pros
free lunch
How to manage our team & colleague, how to plan work & distribution of work, execution
Sieamens is a MNC Company and the culture of the company is too good.
I was really very impressed when i was worked with Siemens and init it was my career started but office environment changed myself i learned how to manage a vendor monitoring to engineer my co-worker are also good and the hardest part of job when recession was started here but over all i lot of enjoy worked this company.
Pros
no lunch
Cons
over time