Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Software Developer

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
All the employee are cooperative and supporting, they help you understand the things first and explain how to solve the problem. All employees are eager to learn new things and develop something using it. Many research projects are taken up, that help the employees to learn new things and test there knowledge.
Pros
Gifts on different occasions, Celebration of different festivals, Team dinner
Good Company but Poor Vision of Management. Many initiatives have been taken but no conclusion. Technology wise not up to the mark. No onsite opportunities for Test Automation.
Great place to work , good and supportive management , good work culture , food subsidy is good , Good work Life Balance
Healthy and friendly environment to work. Appreciation is given for small achievements also. Seniors are understanding. People are collaborative and supportive.
If your'e ambitious and yet looking for work life balance too, then this is the place to be. Quality of work depends on which project/department you get to work with.
Learned very well in this reputed company and its fun being a part in agile teams. Management is very cooperative and the office timings are quite flexible
Good company With supporting Staff. I have work exp in meanstack development in blockchain technolgy. Daily standups, and task were given .weekly presentation were happen about the task
I have been working at Siemens full-time for more than 3 years Pros Best work life balance, good hike latest technologies used. Have good employee benefits. Good methodology followed. Architects and mangers support employees in all aspects. Cons No much onsite opportunity, no more cons other than this.
Pros: * Decent company with good work-life balance. * Very helpful and collaborative peoples. * Lot of fun activities Cons: * Not so good technology stack work for some team, it depends on team * For some team salary hike is not so good * They pay less than the standard market ;
Everything is fine.I did not like about the workflow.No work from home.We have to work continuously for 10 hours.Meetings will be at early mornings.This ismy contract based job.I am looking for fulltime.
Pros
Free lunch
I Started my carer in Siemens Healthcare 2017 .In Siemens I learn a lot of experience in my Life i never had before.it teaches me about life. Its like a good place to work.
Pros
freeLunch
Cons
free bus
Good place to work.Lack of things to learn.Challenging environment .They provide training earlier on teamcenter and on customization. Work culture is good.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
No Cons
productive and fun people who wants to work can do wonders and people who wants to sleep can sit and enjoy work life balance is so good technically sound
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no free food
Siemens is a best company to work, it is involved with wide sectors ( Healthcare, Infrastructure, Industry, Railway , etc). - Management provides an ample opportunities to showcase hidden talents through various events also encourages in boosting the knowledge to generate new Ideas and automation's projects. - Healthy and friendly work environment - Hierarchy levels are maintained with high standards
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Compensation is paid less comparatively with market
Excellent place to work. Management is very thoughtful about its employees. Communication in clean, clear and precise. Work-Life Balance is a stand out benefit.
Pros
Excellent work culture. Fantastic team.
Cons
Overseas opportunities are less if that is your interest.
Good Place to work, work life balance, healthy atmosphere, prime location, decent people, gr8 brand, you get chance to do challenging work and on job training
Wonderful Place for Learning Developing carrier. Developing API and implementing in AWS. Working Environment and Team Lead support is wonderful.
Learned to handle responsibility from the first day at work. Work life balance is also perfect. Management and colleagues at Siemens are very much helpful.
Great work life balance, brilliant people to work with amazing and supporting management good scope for growth and future recommended place for interns and recent graduates
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
no cultural work life
I joined Siemens as a fresher after campus recruitment. When I joined I did not know what is work culture and stuff. On the first day we met the unit head who assigned us with our mentors. They taught us how work is to be done and how to approach any one if you have doubts. Soon project was assigned to us under the same mentors. Enjoyable part : Worked in the unix platform learning from scratch and making lot of mistakes. I would wonder how to solve the set up environment issues , access vob and learnt everything in a short span of time. My mentor was exceptionally good and guided us. Hardest part : Our mentors kept changing as they quit one after the other and I was placed in different project modules and had to establish a relationships again and again.
Pros
Free lunches