Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for System Engineer

Typical work day starts at 9.30 in the morning with the review of the yesterday's development in the project. Since i was working on the Nx- CAD, PLC, SCADA, AMESIM, i had a lot of things to look upon which gave me enough exposure to find bug in a every possible way. The work life balance and culture is very suitably maintained for the employees and their preferences. The most intricate part of the job is to rectify the errors which is caused by the end user and the happy part is developing the automated rectification profile.
Nice Salary, nice environment, A good company to retire from. Good work life balance also. Management is also nice. Management takes care of the employees.
I have been working in this company for nearly 2 years now. Pros: It offers good working atmosphere with proper work-life balance. Management is good and somewhat transparent with less politics involved. Chance to work in latest technologies. It promotes speaking up culture and open mindset. Good salary Cons: Learning curve is slow. Emphasises more on having good communication skills rather than technical skills
Pros
Balanced working hours
Cons
Learning curve is slow.
Attractive Salary with lots of benefits, Employee-centric, Work life balance, Transportation Facilities available. Internal job postings available which help employees to move into different domain such as Industry Domain, Energy Domain.
Pros
Attractive Salary, Work Life Balance
Cons
Managers irresponsible towards employees.
Very innovative company which commends its employees for innovation. Great work life balance and work atmosphere . Good work is always appreciated and rewarded.
Poor management but company does provide benefits. overall a decent place to work. Politics is too much here but that's the case of most MNC companys.
Good work life balamce , focuses on quality work and deliver on tine.Great environment to work with and good workplace culture. Gained a knowledge on best practices medical domain
Good company to work as a experienced. Good work life balance and good salary. Slow moving projects. Some you will have enough time for your skill enchancements
good, b alert when u speak in siemens office infront of anyone. b alert with the higher managers. work wise u need to grow they may or may not grow
Siemens is a good place to work as well as enjoy your personal life. No hard dead lines. The Culture is employee oriented. The timings are flexible.
Pros
Work Life Balance, No Hard dead lines, Flexible timings.
i had worked in Research and Development unit, the work culture there is very much balanced. I have been associated with some intelligent people, it's really changed my mind set.
Pros
lunch and transportation
Cons
Trust in employee
superb work place ,one should have multitasking ability to work here
Pros
free food
Cons
less man power
Improved my technical skills friendly and very healthy co-workers
Pros
subsidized lunch
. Not much pressure at work and it was well planned. . I got lot of opportunity to learn technical skills and soft skills. . Very co-operative managers and always well planned in assigning a task. . Co-operation and Co-ordination among the co-workers was really great and always use to support and share the information. . I didnt find any as such hardest part in my job in Siemens. . Got lot of opportunity to learn.
* I was hired by Siemens Technologies and Services, however the payroll was on S2 Infotech. * When I joined S2 Infotech was sister company of Siemens Technologies and Services. * I was working in Siemens Technologies and Services, Pune
It was a great experience working in Siemens. The management and the working environment was very friendly. I had to quit the company because of some personal issues but I would love to join the company again.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
we are working in Baggage Handling System (BHS), nice team management, cooparative co-workers, sometimes fun with colleague at night shift
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
12 hr shift
Great challenges in the field of database. Good work experience
Compamy is good. Work environment is ok. Salary is the issue.
Pros
Transport
Cons
Salary
Development Project using Matlab and Simulink for Diesel Engine component
Good working with siemens. learned a lot. team work is a good feature in their