Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews for Trainee

Very good environment for working and good and supportive atmosphere. It provides lunch to all employees and breakfast and snacks also. The workers are helpful.
Siemens Ltd providing all facilities to our employees and stuff, it's care about our employees health by providing them Life insurance ect. As co operative work environment.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
I had my summer internship in SIEMENS and i was working on employee engagement activities . I also assisted on the biometrics system , the attendance on SAP system. Assisted with the leave applications on SAP . Assisted with the payroll on SAP.
Pros
Free lunches, transportation facility only for employees
Cons
Cant review my opinion i hav never visited the company i think is must be great i would like to work in it. I will be more than glad thank you. Siddesh naik
Nice to work here. Open culture. All People are helpful. When u have any doubt u can ask any one they will help u. Time is flexible. Lot more learn from here.
Working in Siemens as a fresher was a knowledge gaining process with all staff support to gain knowledge all about different manufacturing process and quality standard
The people over there are really friendly. I really miss the experience. And there are sufficient breaks to keep you fresh.
Pros
Free Lunches and Breakfast
Cons
Nice place to Work at. Fun atmosphere. Not so stressful. Workplace culture is also good. Everybody is treated with respect,
good working atmosphere and good mangement inside the industry.good co-ordination between people and good ffood facilities inside the industry
Pros
good working atmosphere
Cons
nothing
Excellent experience to work with SIEMENS to manage the shopfloor to work with an manufacturing unit.
Pros
free lunch, transport
Jobs at Siemens AG