Siemens AG

Siemens AG Employee Reviews

Found 1,383 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,410 reviews

Siemens is really a great company to start the career, lots of learning opportunities and helps us to upgrade our skills.

It was great journey working with Siemens, had a great team and learning throughout my tenure. Had a memorable journey with Siemens. All my managers and supervisors guided me well and helped me to achieve my goals.

Exciting place to work

Best place to work with . very nice work atmosphere. All the Co-employees are supportive and Very good place to Learn and upskill yourself . It gives you opportunity to grow

Pros

Free lunch Very good Work Atmosphere

Cons

The most secured job but compensation not at par.

- A typical day starts at 8 and ends at 5- 5 days a week- Work from home also available- Friendly workplace culture- Employee friendly policies- The most secured job- Compensation very low

Pros

Job security

Cons

Compensation

Very good job security, very poor compensation

Siemens aurangabad made high voltage electrical products like Circuit beakers, CVT, PT and all. The company is big but there is saturation because of no innovation. Things are pretty well layed out by Germans and in India people only replicate that. So the growth is less and hence the compensation is poor. The company struggles to make high profit due to very high material cost.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Poor compensation

Buen ambiente de trabajó y buenas prestaciones

Me gustó estar ahí y ser parte de Siemens Lástima que liquidaron la empresa

Pros

Tienen enfermería y comedor

Productive and fun place to work

Even though the scope of learning could be limited as they are a product-based company, the work environment is very competitive and gratifying. The work-life balance is amazing and the work ethic is very compelling for a dedicated workforce.

Pros

Subsidized food

Cons

Less technical agility

Pay is Less , work load is more

Goo Learning overall but they make you work in multiple projects at a time and the pay is very less .I found people to be biased . After working so hard , i was not much recognised . I could clearly see the bias play .

Good for learning, Multitasking Job, Work completion task, creative work we have to do, Follow up require from seniors if any difficulty and also bit tuffer for material.

Cons

Productive and working in Siemens is a fun as the work culture is very nice.

Work Culture is very good in Siemens.Employee centric company.Flexibility of working on weekends.Managers are very supportive.Team outings are very good in Siemens as you will enjoy like anything while on excursion trips.I love the time I spent in this amazing organization and will love to work again if I will get the opportunity in the near future.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Salary increment was not good from the past few years

Productive and Fun

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them

Jobs at Siemens AG

See more jobs

Great company to work for

I had amazing time working with Siemens, I would like to rejoin if possible. I can recommend my friends for any job. Work culture was amazing. My manager was also very supportive.

Nice place to work

Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.

Very good environment

Great place to work, to do research and learn new technologies. Working in CT gives lot of confidence. Innovative ideas are widely accepted. Futuristic Research and development.

Pros

Research environment focusing on future technologies

can't imagine??

SIEMENS AS A COMPLETE GROUP IS EXCELLENT BUT IT IS NOT OK AT ITS INDIA LOCATION.As overall Siemens saved it's employes and vendors during pandemic but In Siemens India scenario is totally different.

Pros

Free Lunch

Productive and fun workplace

Siemens is very good industry for Freshers as week as experienced person.Here you can develop your skill set and management is also very supportive to new Lerner's.

No work life balance in Site area

Great expectations got broken . But nice work experience of core field. But in order to get a leave over there, it's not the possible case. Not even Sunday.

Pros

Great experience in core area

Cons

Long hours of working

Working culture is like railway, office work is leasy and site work is stressful.

All site works responsibility is on site engineer, also payment related work include other than site engineer's own site work. Hectic schedule in some projects, we must be handled 2 or 3 sites at a time, but company pay less.

Bogus brand name, no core values

I would personally like to share my life's worst decision to join Siemens Technology & Services Gurgaon office. From day one, I felt to be in jail. You can't take any leave during 6 months probation period. They tried everything including bullying and harassment to make me feel insecure and incompetent during initial 6 months as this is a kind of work culture being run from the top management. I never enjoyed working there during my entire tenure, no growth, no training, no learning, partiality in favor of some boot liquors, no appreciation even after giving soul to the work. Management has it's own agenda and they have already decided your progression in company, before even they hire you. I have seen incompetent people, who are technically not fit with corporate culture and are not professional, being promoted. They don't hire technical and competent people, in cases they hire, hire with short term progression with company. I have seen all technical people leaving within 2-3 years just because of same poor treatment from management. They also put employees on pip, in case they already set up their mind and will do everything to humiliate you personally and professionally enough to leave the job. This always comes as a surprise, specially if the employee is considered as star performer few months back. This is management's techniques to save the name and fame in front of other colleagues. This happened with almost every talented employee, who left from their.

Pros

Subsidized food

Cons

Favoritism, toxic and insecure management, politics

Work life balance is manintained

It was great experience in working with Siemens ltd. In India.Work culture is good and work life balance is maintained nicely.The responsibilities are well explained.

Pros

Focussed strategy

Cons

Focussed strategy often limits the scope of exploring

Good place to work .good work/life balance.good company culture.good learning curve.Many of projects are using latest technical stack.Open for new ideas

Good company to work for.

I had a very good experience working for Siemens. They provide a very good work life balance. The job culture is good along with the pay structure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4,041
3,745
1,748

Compare Siemens AG with

• Siemens AG
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?