Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
I'm thankful to Siemens Pvt ltd.I got lot of knowledge on working experience and communications skills. In that company friendly staff and administration with unbelievable guidelines. Great platform to learn and gaining the skills and knowledge.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Friendly staff
This corporate sector serves you with stress free and friendly enviroment . You get a good opportunity to study with international business knowledge.
Great company to work with... also great and strong management.. Salary structure is also good and work life and personal life is very well balanced...
flexi timings and a balanced work culture. Have tons of opportunities to explore if you have passion to learn new things. Managements values and regards innovation at work with priority.
Pros
cafeteria, flexi hours of work
Cons
not all projects work on latest technologies
Productive and fun at workplace with proper work life balance and supportive seniors. Rotational work with different departments, The best thing about siemens is the workplace culture which also supports one o pursue their interests.
we can learn lots of things skills while working, can handle pressure of work can manage huge workers team. able to manage inventory forecasting skill can enhancing
Pros
can learn to manage whole warehouse & outlet
Cons
personal life get distroy sometime need to do 18-19 hour shift & need to be active kn call
Usual work starts at 9 am to 6 pm and most of the days the work assigned can be managed within the time schedule. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays which gives relaxation for the week. Once a year we have team outing where we go as a team and have team building activities, lunch and games to know the new comers better.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Promotions are mostly delayed due to less attrition rate
Great company to work, as a fresher I had lots of learnings, We have many verticals like SISL is the great place to work, any project related assignments gives you the very good learnings.
Pros
Great Managements
Cons
lots of limitations
You will get a chance to learn new technologies. And it provides work-from-home also so you can balance your personal and professional life quite well.
Cons
No free lunch, no transportation
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
Siemens Ltd. Is one of the best work place. It has good management, job culture and all another benefits. I love to working with Siemens Ltd. It's really good.
Best place to work. very good environment to grow professionally. Work culture is superb. Very strong management system.Learned a great lessons to help me forever that" Nothing is rocket science "
Encourages employees to take on challenging projects, and praise them when progress is made. Allows employees to work remotely or telecommute if possible. Create a flexible workday schedule to accommodate family events that arise.
A day in Siemens Ltd is fruitful and different day by day. You get to learn lot of things everyday with a helpful management around, almost everything is systematic and approachable.
Siemens IT was the first organisation that had introduced me in the field of IT and SAP. Truly a great place to work and have thoroughly enjoyed my time.
Fun to work Good working culture environment Lots of scope to grow everyone supported good management lot of space for extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch
Good Place to work only after Graduation. Not on Diploma Basis. Salary is not satisfying for many peoples. only the Job security is good. Its good to be here only for 2-3 years.
1. Good work Life balance 2. Good management. 3. Shift timing more advantage 4. Good work culture 5. More learning option 6. External training to excel.
Pros
free lunch & Transportation
Cons
The company will teach you the required skills which you as a professional and Personal life career .And have a vast and skilled management with in the companies with a good exposure
Very worst experience in working in Siemens. Please don't join Siemens it is an contract basis job and there is no job security have in m mk sz u zg uh kzmxkxn kck
Pros
No proper cafeteria for food facility for night shift people
Cons
We need to extend above working hours and they will not pay any extra salary for that
I have found my employment to be very rewarding and full of opportunities to grow. Everyday is a new challenge and a solid foundation for learning. The owner of the company is very friendly, personable and has an open door policy for all team players.
  1. Job Security & Advancement