Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
very political environment. Cut throat competition. Work life balance is the worst. The longer you work the better you are perceived. this is based off of 10 years ago. not sure if things have changed now
Good place to work, work life balance. No timing constrains. Food police is good. Management is the not good as people are stag net since so many years
workplace is moderate.No options provided for mother returning from leave,worst transport options available..........................................................
Siemens Offers great opportunity to its employees for Enhancing their skill sets. They give ultimate power to project Mangers. The Project Managers in this company work like entrepreneur with complete authorizes to take financial and non financial decisions. It give access to to management of the customer. Customer is First in this organisation and Employees are the asset.
Pros
Great Learning Campus.
Cons
Salary, and Flexibility to Relocate
Its not that good place to work for people on contract as there are limited growth opportunities. I would not recommend to work here as contractor. Working as employee might be good
Productive and Fun place to work with. I started my career at Siemens and learnt a lot with my counterparts in Germany specially the technical aspects of Steam Turbine
Attractive Salary with lots of benefits, Employee-centric, Work life balance, Transportation Facilities available. Internal job postings available which help employees to move into different domain such as Industry Domain, Energy Domain.
Pros
Attractive Salary, Work Life Balance
Cons
Managers irresponsible towards employees.
The new management is brought out from Schneider which has ruined the best culture of Siemens Ltd. There is no respect about the employee who is born in this company and has rich experience. Salary structure is bad and management of switchboard has become ruthless. Long working hrs and there is no work life balance.
Cons
WSWB work culture is worst.
Good company but low compensations. Career advancement opportunities are there to grab. Work life balance is good. Working culture is great. Only drawback is the low annual increments.
Pros
Great working culture, Good opportunities
Cons
Inflated CTC, low annual increments
CD-adapco is a good place for a fresher, where you are given the chance to learn a lot of CFD concepts as part of your day to day job. Work culture is good. Lot of material is provided to improve domain knowledge. Good work-life balance. Not too hectic.
Pros
Good chance to learn
Cons
Management could be better
Very good company with having nice work culture and work life balance. Giving much flexible time to take your decisions at work related. Management part is not so good. Takes things personally sometimes which causes future trouble.
Nice place to work with good worklife balance, flexibility to do the work, lots of experience to work around. Management is not so helpful. Some things takes personally and thus causes trouble to employee.
I Learn Lot o f Technical Skill . And i improve My efficiency.Day To Day Activity Most Important Timing Safety Training Commutation Skill Personal Development
It is very nice company with good work and life balance. Salary Benefits are good. There is good Job security and Management is also good. Job culture s also good.
Pros
Free Lunch, Breakfast Dinner and Travel
Cons
Long Working hours
I was in this company for a very short time to talk good or bad about this company. My experience for a year was very good where I started my SAP career and got a chance to learn a lot.
A typical government like organization to work with, pretty lengthy process, unnecessary paper usages. longer office hours with no productivity. Work life unbalanced.
Pros
Nice Culture
Cons
Long Hours
nice place to learn very supportive staff and great opportunity to learn new things flexible timings and very good work life balance no work pressure
Very good corporate MNC. With proper job security, opportunities for growth, opportunity for learning. Opportunitiea for new work, nice job culture...
Workplace culture is really good and the most enjoyable part of the job is very well streamlined and they give each employee to balance between their work and personal space. But regarding promoting the internal people or confirming the contractual people are really biased. This is truly based on the recommendation or hold you have at personal front.
It used to have a cool work culture and work-life balance was good.Being productive and efficient at work while minimizing product imperfections. There is high quality focus with a zero accident philosophy. The workers safety is of upmost importance and engineering services like O&M, commissioning are customer focused.
Pros
HR policies are very good.
Cons
Limited & slow growth. Resistant to change.
  1. Job Security & Advancement