Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Lot of learning opportunities provided in the Organisation for Associates & Managers. Career Growth is based on good performance, stability n flexibility. Fun activities for employees on regularly basis to keep them motivated.
Pros
Learning & development opportunities
Cons
No job security
Its a Place of honing and expertising your techincal skills to its fullest. It provides you with a platform for developing your career in diverse field and with different cultures of world.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
bureaucratic style of management in Power & Gas Division
I spent around 4 years in Siemens Healthcare division. The work content is very good. Fast paced decision making. Not much process hurdle. But the culture can be improved.
I had a great experience working there as a research intern. The cafeteria is great. My project mentor was very helpful, supportive and motivating. The location is great too.
Good place to maintain work life balance. Connections between teams are good. Siemens is world leader in Industrial Automation. Management is not fully transparent but good opportunities to grow.
Pros
Subsidised meals
Dream company to work with. Lot of opportunity to learn n grow. Recongitions for work done. Relaxed deadlines if focussed on work. Understanding management.
Pros
Flexiblie work timings.
Cons
I have learned a lot. Siemens is good for every person who has a sparkle in eyes. The overall work culture and teams are good. You are always motivated.
Excellent place to work. Management is very thoughtful about its employees. Communication in clean, clear and precise. Work-Life Balance is a stand out benefit.
Pros
Excellent work culture. Fantastic team.
Cons
Overseas opportunities are less if that is your interest.
Job Culture is very good and seniors are very supportive one thing is good for employee that is provided training by company which is helping us for future.
Working with one of the best company, Great Management and taking care of the employee in all possible ways.i am associated with this organisation for 12 Yrs and enjoyed all my 12 yrs working with Siemens LTD
Pros
All Best
Cons
All Best
I have joined this comany as a fresher.. Its a very good company to work...u can balance both work and personal life. The company culture is very good..all are supportive.
Pros
Employee benefits like treasury, Allowances
Cons
Salary can be improved
It was fun working with Siemens. It was my first corporate job and working in a MNC. I learnt how corporate jobs work and learnt working as a team. The management was friendly and encouraging. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility of working hours. The hardest part of the job was my last day at Siemens.
Pros
Work culture and promosing future
Cons
None particularly
Siemens is a very good organization. They will pay you reasonably. Growth prospects also good. There is a transparency in decisions. I surely recommend working in Siemens.
This is a excellent company to work with. Lots of challenging work, multiple technologies, great teams Good benefits, hikes. It has nice cafeteria, good employee and manager bonding.
Wonderful work culture with good cross departmental interaction. Team management learning , specifically for interns. Work life balance ok with focus on overall growth.
I learnt a lot from this company as this was my first job. I got a good manager who taught me many things. Only issue was that i was not a permanent employee.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
nothing.
Great place to work for with cutting edge technology Giant. Great Engineers and Mentors. Great workplace to learn and excel. Friendly environment. Supportive team.
The work culture at Siemens India office allows for a very comfortable work life although the learning is a little cumbersome to get to. However, mine was a short internship and a long time ago so I would not like to comment much.
Good work life balance, benefits , excellent culture. Package can be improved, employee benefits are reasonable. Investment on employee training is excellent.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Package
First Experience was the Best Experience Good company friendly environment talented team Flexible timings Good for Freshers Learnt too many things it was my first job after graduation. helped me in so many ways. A Career builder company
  1. Job Security & Advancement