Siemens AG logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Job Security & Advancement

Found 616 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,892 reviews

Productive and working in Siemens is a fun as the work culture is very nice.

Work Culture is very good in Siemens.Employee centric company.Flexibility of working on weekends.Managers are very supportive.Team outings are very good in Siemens as you will enjoy like anything while on excursion trips.I love the time I spent in this amazing organization and will love to work again if I will get the opportunity in the near future.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Salary increment was not good from the past few years

comfortable and oriented workplace

it is one of the best work place company in around the globe. cooperative employee oriented company handsome slary free food lots of benfits technically sound in all fields

Good working enviornment

i have found good working environment in Siemens. good management and result oriented performance scale are there. I have found this company good for long term.

Pros

good learning possibilities, great future scope

Cons

too much pressure on the job

Employee Friendly Company

Siemens PLM is an Employee Friendly Company, if you are searching for Work-Life balance then Siemens PLM is the place. Higher management is good, supportive and co-operative.

First Organisation

My career started here and it is one of the nest organisations to work for and the work done here are also great to learn and its a great platform to gain exposure.

Good company for job security

This is a good company to work if you want job security. The company does good work but Pune does not get good work. Management does not want to spend on training and development.

Very strict and very much quality oriented.

In Siemens its very good learning as they provide enough training to achieve required goal. Job security is on very high place in Siemens. They believe in willingness to work, and if its there they like to retain their employee in the co.

Great company to work with

Siemens is my first company where I started working as Graduate Trainee Engineer. Then I had an opportunity to work in different teams and learn as much as possible

Good place to work for long tenure

Siemens as a company is good.Many opportunities/facilities are there for employees. For women maternity leave facility and working hours is good. Work timing is good. lots of politics,if you are in good books of the manager then even if you won't work, you will get appraisal and other benefits.Your talent is not considered always.If a employees request for transfer its not given irrespective of the need.Only if the management/manager is willing for transfer then only they will give transfer or else they will not even consider your talent.

Pros

Bus facility, ticket restaurant card facility for food, brand

Cons

lots of politics.Hardly talent is recognised.

Very well organized and established globally

Excellent working conditions and communications with management were very open and professional. Large organization which has its positives and negatives. There many different divisions which allows you to change locations and industries all within the organization. Siemens seems to care about their employees. Being such a large company though, this can vary division to division.

Jobs at Siemens AG

See more jobs

Siemens is the best organization that everybody treated very well

I am very happy and Proud to say that i was working with Siemens. I am yet to join back to Siemens if good opening comes, I am sure that each and every staff of the organization will be enjoying their professional life with Siemens

helpful coworkers

I have been working at Siemens as an intern Pros Great, laid back culture, smart people. Great way to get experience in project finance across various sorts of deals - plenty of modeling experience Cons None

Productive workplace

It was nice working there. The environment there was a learning platform. I could gain exposure to an automotive/automobile industry. Understood of Simulation of processes virtually in a software.

my goal is to become a suceesful person with respatable career

my goal is to become a person with great career. That's enough. I have published one research paper in the international journal of scientific research and publication

Productive and fun workplace

It is very good working atmosphere and management. One can learn lots of new things in SIEMENS Ltd. Because it has large group and manufacture industry.

Pros

Free canteen

nice work place

Skyline company is my first abroad work experience company and i learned here so much. Thank you very so much for giving a wonder full opportunity. Thanks.

Decent Workplace

Siemens: 1. Decent workplace 2. Too much politics. 3. Lot many business units inside the company. 4. Less Growth Opportunities. 5. Wish management can reduce politics.

Good people, good environment

Great workplace, really good people to work with. Had a great time working here and was given some recognition for my work. However, certain major projects seemed to have been ignored while considering rewards.

Intern

Had a manager who was really good at his work and i could feel more than happy to have got my internship there under him. Learnt a lot and was able to relate my theoretical knowledge on work.

Siemens

below are my reviews about Siemens 1. Good place to work 2. Good Work & personal Life balance 3. The most enjoyable pat of Job is attending meetings, travel arrangements 4. i have learnt many stuff from here which will be like a step ahead always for my career. 5. Growth in career is very difficult

Pros

I have learnt many stuff from here which will be like a step ahead always for my career.

Cons

Growth in career is very difficult

Good Work Life balance

Good Work Life balance. Salary is ok not that great Lot of benefits TRansport and canteen facility is good Yearly bonus and gifts Only concern is only few projects has latest technology

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens AG. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,866