Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Working in Siemens is a big opportunity to your career. The working life is not much stressful and people are always ready to help you in any problem you are stuck.
Work assignments are good and hectic at a time. Great learning experience. Got to work on new technologies. Work culture was good. Would like to join again if some good opportunity comes in a way.
Working with Siemens was an added advancemeet in career like taking an extra challenges in day to day life and becoming more stable and stable by converting challenges in opportunity . It's leading great platform for new learnings and work life balance .
It is Okay to work. However, poor management and there is no independent workplace to work. Work life balance is not there and I can say culture is not good.
Would like to work again with Siemens. It is group of professionals where each and every one seeks to climb one step ahead of every body. This kind of competitive environment makes one bring best out of himself.
Good company to work for, u will feel empowered and everyone is there to help u. Top management are also accessible and one can make his point ,u can learn ,improve and evolve over here.
Good, happy to work in Siemens, Work life balance, flexible shift timing. Good team... Good transport policy. Work from home options. Rewards and promotion are ok.
Good experience working in Siemens, learnt about SAP where i gained knowledge about Accounts Payable. About management i would not speak about higher level management, but our team manager and assistant manager were showing partiality among employees and they were recruiting most of their people. Loved my job working with my colleagues who became best friends.
Competitive workplace. Cafeteria is great! Managers are very understanding and knowledgeable. Experience in this company can prove to be very helpful.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
Nice to work and learn. Very collaborative and supportive colleagues. Better opportunities to grow and learn as many things as possible. Recommendable to work here
Siemens Ltd Aurangabad is good company for fresher who wants to be learn the atmosphere of company is like family but the work life balance is not good salary is very low
good learning opportunity, good pay, good management. Limited growth opportunity, limited continuous professional development courses, Very relaxed work culture. Better for experienced professional.
good place to work work was challenging there is job security good amount of trainings and activites in place enjoyed working with siemens and recommend too
Good place to start career. Good management. Work life balance. Friendly environment. Good pay. Stable projects. All departments are good and well managed.
Good company to work and balance your life time with personal life. There is no pressure in the job. Good manahent staffs, who supports as to deliver our thoughts.
Good company to work for. Good work life balance. Opportunities for professional development will be provided. I worked with multiple teams and they have the ability to recognize the talent
Siemens is a very good place to work. Management and colleuges cooperative. Salary package is great. But work environment is not good in field. Job work and personal life balance is not good.
Working environment is awesome in. Siemens when comp with other companies. Benefits and job security is good. Friendly environment over there in Siemens, no gender or regional discrimination
Good place to work,learn and grow laterally and vertically. Of course you would find people with higher tenure and hence politics is also a little high in the organization. Now its upto us how do we take it.
Excellent and great place to work. Work life balance is very good. People are open minded. If you perform you have always a great chance to succeed in the organization.
  1. Job Security & Advancement