Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

Work Culture is very good in Siemens.Employee centric company.Flexibility of working on weekends.Managers are very supportive.Team outings are very good in Siemens as you will enjoy like anything while on excursion trips.I love the time I spent in this amazing organization and will love to work again if I will get the opportunity in the near future.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Salary increment was not good from the past few years
Good Work Life balance. Salary is ok not that great Lot of benefits TRansport and canteen facility is good Yearly bonus and gifts Only concern is only few projects has latest technology
very good company and need to improve with technical . And to get new type of work . A good work life balance and good food . Good leave policy given to the employee
Pros
free lunch and cab
Cons
development
Siemens is a great place to work. I loved working for the company. I have worked in Sales and Marketing for 2 years and Technical support of Industrial automation products for an year. I had to quit Siemens because I had plans of higher studies(Masters). I would love to work for Siemens again, if given an opportunity.
Pros
Work Culture, Job security, Job satisfaction, Internal job transfer.
Cons
Growth Rate is slow(India)
Siemens is a nice place to work. Company environment allows the employees both personal and professional growth. People can work here with productivity and efficiently.
I had got an onsite oppertunity while working here. The role was not suit for me in the company. That was the reason why i left siemens. Having a good job culture.
Wish to talk about it in person when we meet! I can say Siemens has always given me opportunity and chances to develop and improve as a Professional. As a Sales Engineer I could improve and learn Customer's and markets of various region which is an advantage in International market.
Pros
Chances of meeting and visiting Customer's from different location and Continents.
Its good to work. Work life balance is good. But growth is not there. Manager gets credit and only fault is passed to juniors. More work pressure. Who are close to manager there work also people has to do.
Pros
Subsidize lunch, breakfast
Cons
Breaks
One of the best company to be with. Superb work culture. Very good management. Always have something new to learn. Compared to the peer companies Siemens Healthneers is one of the best company to work for.
Multinational company with good work/life balance, international work exposure and work culture. Workplace culture is policy-oriented and process-driven with ownership culture.
Provide work life balance. Compensation structure is not good. Lot of learning opportunities available. Good work culture. Working in project is challenging.
Enhancement of technical knowlege. strong engagement with employees very good work culture and ethics employee friendly policies stable company great career growth
The work culture is good. There is no much work pressure but the CTC is less. I learnt a lot of new things here.I would suggest working in the company for a great start.
Pros
free luncjes
Cons
Good work-life balance. Great compensation and benefits. Nice work culture. Flexible working hours. Encouragement for innovation. Quality of work is not so great in some projects.
Pros
Nice work culture.Good work-life balance.
Cons
Quality of work is not so great in some projects.
Service oriented company .Job is permanent .No doubts on it.Good working environment and culture.Working here for patients is what brings us happiness at the end of the day
Pros
Service oriented
Cons
less salary
good compay to work and balance work life. managemnet should be more focused and salary should be better. overall it is good average paying company for all
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low salary
it was in 2004-05 so good place to work in Bangalore , india, cannot expect same in Singapore. especially team leaders and members were fantastic. later years in my career I never enjoyed or liked my working environment and culture just like siemens india.
To begin a career in a company like Siemens India was a dream start for a mechanical engineer. Friendly work environment, cross-functional department knowledge, motivational employees and manager.
Very innovative company which commends its employees for innovation. Great work life balance and work atmosphere . Good work is always appreciated and rewarded.
Siemens is a very good and multidimensional organization to work in. The organization has high value and employee oriented policy. Organization takes care of its employees even during there bad health. Organization provides department and work oriented training and encourages its employees to pursue their future aspirations.There is very good bonding between every different departmental and group of employee. Individuality and personal space is respected. Extra allowances for extra responsibilities are provided to employees and travel are provided. There are medical and PF benefits provided for employees. However HR team sometimes rejects the request for change in department. Organization and employee forum even supports employee after there resignation.
Pros
Free break fast and lunches, Bonus
Cons
Difficulty in interdepartmental transfer
Good place to work. But technologies are a little old. Takes time to adapt to newer technologies. Very less onsite opportunities. Pay when onsite is not at all good.
  1. Job Security & Advancement