Siemens AG

Siemens AG Job Security & Advancement reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Overall good. Training program conducting often. work life balance was good. project managers does not worry about project growth. Only managing the people.
Overall good company to work for. Good opportunity to learn new technology advancement in my area of work Known for the R&D strength in the industry.
I enjoyed my time being there as an intern. I knew nothing about Networking in the beginning as I was referred by my Professor. I learnt a fair deal of the industry.
Pros
Unlimited coffee and Snacks
Good environment to work in. Targets met to be finished on time. Can enjoy the workplace. Dedicated Employers and Employees. Gain Knowledge and Experience.
If your'e ambitious and yet looking for work life balance too, then this is the place to be. Quality of work depends on which project/department you get to work with.
I will never ever change this company. The support from teammates, management everything is absolutely great. Work culture is superb. Job security is the one which i have to say more.
Workplace is very good and management is always ready to help. I got much to learn here and overall experiance at Siemens ltd is very good. Working at Siemens as Producion planning engineer is much responsible job for me and i am doing it very well. Also my job is always full of challanges and i like to do it as it helps me to improve my skills.
Job Work/Life Balance is good Salary/Benefits are good Job Security/Advancement good Management good but not much interaction Job Culture is good learning wise less
Great to work with Siemens, Good culture , learning platform for new comers and life work balance with job satisfaction. Stress less with full supportive management.
Siemens has a very good culture, where you can balance your personal and professional life. Only drawback is they pay very less when compared to market standards.
Nice place to work. Best organization for work life balance. Organization is flat and easy to approach leadership. ...................................
Good company to work and get experience, more opportunities for learning and to build the carrier with in the company. working culture is good and lot to get learn
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Less Package
Good work life balance and good job security. Management can be improved and new cutting edge technologies are not used which reduces the productivity.
Fully Energetic day at work Management is supportive in all the aspects Work life balance Workplace culture is too good. Learnt most of the process part from current role
Decent work culture, ample opportunities for learning and growth although compensation and benefits could be better. Over all good to gain experience but no onsite opportunities.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Highly Motivating management, Gives good scope to grow in the organisation Good payment structure Flexible working hours Best company to work great opportunity to work
Pros
Good health Insurance benefits
Cons
Not Any
Shifting duty, good work culture, salary and benefits are better than any other company. Safety must. On site job. Manager is very good but strict.
started my career with this organization. Good environment & Culture. very balanced betwwen Work & personal life. Freedom for innovation ideas. only appreciation is concern which differ person to person
I am Enjoying working At Siemens only want to change due to family stability. Boss is flexible in our business segment and also flexible timings. Most enjoyed is the flexibility in work. hardest part is so much roaming.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Work life balance
I enjoy the work ,very good environment for working.but I have promotion problem ,I worked for Siemens 5 years but not promoted.management is poor ...
Pros
Free lunch
  1. Job Security & Advancement