Siemens AG

Siemens AG Pay & Benefits reviews

Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.
I have been working with SIEMENS since Jan-2014 and Let me tell you frankly that it is the best place if you want to settle down. Salary and other benefits are really amazing.
Pros
Salary, Medi claim, Managers
Cons
Technical Growth
Siemens Finance is great place to work. Its good place to start your career & can stay long. There will work life balance. Salary & remuneration will be up to market standards.
Pros
5 Days a week
Cons
Nil
Siemens is great place to work. It is a good place to start your career & stay long. Salary will be par to the market, promotion according to your performance. There will be work life balance.
Pros
5 Days a week
Cons
Nil
Siemens is a great place for career growth, making friends, and experiencing new foods. I love our dog friendly office. It's so fun! We're also right beside the ocean which is just beautiful. One of my favorite parts about Siemens is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance. Unlimited PTO allows me to take sick days without stress and the freedom to work my own hours lets me schedule my …
Pros
Salary
Cons
Nothig
Daily work will not more. Less stress. Good salary. Culture is good Management is flexible. Facilities are good. For ladies it is good and decent place.
It is a great place to work for if you are either a fresher or at Management level. Siemens is not good for Mid-career. This place is not good for people who aspire to grow faster in their lives.
Pros
Transport, Subsidized food
Cons
Salary
The company provides good support and work environment. The company arranges training for employee from time to time. Provides excellent practical knowledge with moderate tools and equipments
Pros
Provide Allowance for food, transport
Cons
Normal duty hours.
Siemens is a huge name across the world and it truly justifies its culture by giving strong impetus on innovation. Employee benefits are taken great care.
Work starts early and ends early so employee can reach their home before traffic and can spend quality time with their families.Work quality and learning opportunities are good.
Pros
Early working hours, subsidised transportation and food
Cons
Salary is comparatively less, few on-site opportunity
Woww!! It is been a dream to work with Siemens. Work culture is very much stable in Siemens. All staff is very good. Managers are co operative. Highly settled real estate.
Pros
Free lunch
Good
Very good company for female employees. 100 % job security. Free food and cab facility. Better opportunities to grow. Monetary benefits aren't that great. Great work culture.
The people over there are really friendly. I really miss the experience. And there are sufficient breaks to keep you fresh.
Pros
Free Lunches and Breakfast
Cons
Siemens is a place where you can sharp your technical skills.....nothing else. However development of soft skill is not highlighted enough. Salary wise it is far below than it's peers.
Pros
Groom and make someone technically strong
Cons
Salary is not good compared to it's competitors. No soft skill development.
It was a great place to work. It's an Employee Friendly company. Good career growth. The team expanded well. Your developmental skills are improved. Best place to work.:)
Pros
Free Food, Transport, Health Insurance policy was good.
Cons
Nothing as such
I worked with SIEMENS LTD for about 5 years and resigned only in the recent past. I'm very happy with my decision to work as a IBMS Engineer. I was working in client sites like Cognizant & Ashok Leyland, so the the work environment has always been very positive. It helped me adapt to MNC Culture a lot. SIEMENS did a good job in with regular training sessions to help prosper continuous learning.
Pros
Friendly Management, Helps to adapt to MNC Culture
Cons
Less Salary, Keeping BE graduates as Contract Staff
The office has a good amount of engineers and employees who have a good mathematical base. I learnt a lot about engineering management and presentations. The culture is good and work ethic is strong.
team is very flexible and result oriented most enjoyable part is the new technologies they opt very flexible work hours hard part of the job is hectic schedules
While Siemens is no doubt a good company, the bureaucracy and the infinite loop processes are what lag the daily processes. The benefits are good and there is not much pressure as well. There is no backup of the work in most departments leaving the person responsible in a tight spot at times.
Good knowledge Employee friendly company Good benefits provided Siemens AG : A good encouragegement to the employees. We were motivated tremendously at our work place
Pros
Good facilities
Cons
slow growth
it was good working with this company. Transport and canteen facilities are an added advantage. Good timings of office are helpful in maintaining a work life balance
Pros
transport facility
Cons
extended hours at times