Siemens AG

Siemens AG Pay & Benefits reviews

Pros:Good work life balance.Good work culture.cons:Salary in not competitive.Politics in some projects.Less projects in production.Not using proper development tools in project as projects are short.
It is very good working atmosphere and management. One can learn lots of new things in SIEMENS Ltd. Because it has large group and manufacture industry.
Pros
Free canteen
Cons
very good company and need to improve with technical . And to get new type of work . A good work life balance and good food . Good leave policy given to the employee
Good Work Life balance. Salary is ok not that great Lot of benefits TRansport and canteen facility is good Yearly bonus and gifts Only concern is only few projects has latest technology
Pros
free lunch and cab
Cons
development
Its good to work. Work life balance is good. But growth is not there. Manager gets credit and only fault is passed to juniors. More work pressure. Who are close to manager there work also people has to do.
Pros
Subsidize lunch, breakfast
Cons
Breaks
Provide work life balance. Compensation structure is not good. Lot of learning opportunities available. Good work culture. Working in project is challenging.
In this company all work are do in safe way means safety is first. Siemens company should always think about it's employees that's why Siemens organized employees wellness activity
Pros
Free tea twice time, free lunch, profile sharing
Cons
Sometime do over time work without pay.
The work culture is good. There is no much work pressure but the CTC is less. I learnt a lot of new things here.I would suggest working in the company for a great start.
Pros
free luncjes
Cons
Good work-life balance. Great compensation and benefits. Nice work culture. Flexible working hours. Encouragement for innovation. Quality of work is not so great in some projects.
Pros
Nice work culture.Good work-life balance.
Cons
Quality of work is not so great in some projects.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
- No strict restrictions on timing - Perks similar to any MNC - One of the best transport facility available - Lot of social and sporting events frequently
Service oriented company .Job is permanent .No doubts on it.Good working environment and culture.Working here for patients is what brings us happiness at the end of the day
Pros
Service oriented
Cons
less salary
The work culture was great. there was a great consideration for womens safety. Necessary training were provided when required. if needed work from home facility were provided.
Pros
Canteen facility and transport Facility
Cons
Flexi timings
I have learn many more knowledge regarding my civil, mechanical & interior Structural modification field in my 6 months period.Everybody is cooperative & I have learnt about safety work.
Pros
Free lunch, breakfast
Cons
Healthcare facilities
good compay to work and balance work life. managemnet should be more focused and salary should be better. overall it is good average paying company for all
Pros
free lunch
Cons
low salary
Siemens is a very good and multidimensional organization to work in. The organization has high value and employee oriented policy. Organization takes care of its employees even during there bad health. Organization provides department and work oriented training and encourages its employees to pursue their future aspirations.There is very good bonding between every different departmental and group of employee. Individuality and personal space is respected. Extra allowances for extra responsibilities are provided to employees and travel are provided. There are medical and PF benefits provided for employees. However HR team sometimes rejects the request for change in department. Organization and employee forum even supports employee after there resignation.
Pros
Free break fast and lunches, Bonus
Cons
Difficulty in interdepartmental transfer
I learn lot of thing there. It was very pleasant stay there. I love the treated my by my colleagues. Very healthy atmosphere. It was amazing and exciting experience
Pros
free lunch was there
Cons
short breaks was there, free health cover also included
Poor management but company does provide benefits. overall a decent place to work. Politics is too much here but that's the case of most MNC companys.
This was my first workplace after finishing my engineering degree. I learnt a lot from the guidance of my colleagues over there. The only negative was the low salary(at that point of time) and really bad work/life balance.
It's a very good place to work. Very friendly working environment. Management is employee friendly. They give more importance to employee satisfaction in terms of providing good facilities and salary benefits.
Good company. All commercial benefits are excellent and regular.Work culture was not good particularly in our PBX(Enterprise Division).Professional company. I got all my dues on the last day at the office.There is scope to learn a lot in this company.