Siemens AG

Siemens AG Work-Life Balance reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
You will get a chance to learn new technologies. And it provides work-from-home also so you can balance your personal and professional life quite well.
Cons
No free lunch, no transportation
Siemens Ltd. Is one of the best work place. It has good management, job culture and all another benefits. I love to working with Siemens Ltd. It's really good.
Best place to work. very good environment to grow professionally. Work culture is superb. Very strong management system.Learned a great lessons to help me forever that" Nothing is rocket science "
Siemens its a friendly company and flexible its encourage the employee to give there best no pressure and tension in work.the people in Siemens are friendly and relax.
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
health care
Fun to work Good working culture environment Lots of scope to grow everyone supported good management lot of space for extra curricular activities
Pros
Free lunch
1. Good work Life balance 2. Good management. 3. Shift timing more advantage 4. Good work culture 5. More learning option 6. External training to excel.
Pros
free lunch & Transportation
Cons
The company will teach you the required skills which you as a professional and Personal life career .And have a vast and skilled management with in the companies with a good exposure
Very worst experience in working in Siemens. Please don't join Siemens it is an contract basis job and there is no job security have in m mk sz u zg uh kzmxkxn kck
Pros
No proper cafeteria for food facility for night shift people
Cons
We need to extend above working hours and they will not pay any extra salary for that
I have worked for TRX client. I joined as a fresher. Not advisable for a fresher. Working hours are decided based on the client location. Doesnt have much room to grow.
Siemens give the maximum comfort ability to each employee over a life balanced work place. Since i am working on project so it gave lot of inputs like quick decision making, periodic follow up on the targets and As a Team player i have learnt the team coordination and understand the importance of team patronage.
Siemens is a great company to work and there are a lot of diverse opportunity with in the company itself. They give at most importance to their employees and make you comfortable in the work environment.
Pros
Work-Life balance, Salary package.
Cons
Technically little behind the current market trend.
Chance of individual growth or exposure towards the industry is very less as the job performance is only expected from same day in day out regular schedule which makes work life little boring.
I Started my carer in Siemens Healthcare 2017 .In Siemens I learn a lot of experience in my Life i never had before.it teaches me about life. Its like a good place to work.
Pros
freeLunch
Cons
free bus
Siemens Ltd providing all facilities to our employees and stuff, it's care about our employees health by providing them Life insurance ect. As co operative work environment.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch and dinner
Cons
Hi Best job in Siemens and happy holidays to you and your team for architect and your team are you doing today I hope you are having a great day at work today and tomorrow
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Good place to work, stability in career. Learning opportunities. Growth opportunities available within the different departments of the company ......
Pros
Did not change with time
Good place to work.Lack of things to learn.Challenging environment .They provide training earlier on teamcenter and on customization. Work culture is good.
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
No Cons
Excellent Workplace for women. Flexible shift timings. Learning Opportunities Excellent health benefits Manageable with work and personal life balance.
Siemens is a long standing technology giant and with most giants the progress is slow. However, life at Siemens may be slow but is surefooted. Some of the projects are fun and to balance, some of them are too mechanical, Interesting workplace, lots of opportunities to learn and apply. If SIEMENS knew what SIEMENS knows
Pros
not too interfering
Cons
hardly any
I liked the challenges in the job. The manager was great and very motivating, I learnt a lot during my period of work. It was a competitive and very encouraging environment. The work culture is also a bliss.