Siemens AG

Siemens AG Work-Life Balance reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Proud to be an employee of Siemens and respectful, identity and a worklife balance. Friendly & Fair employee policies and complete growth oppourtunity and has a chance for international mobility.
great experience..still missing those golden days..A life in siemens will give you so many opportunities to learn a lot..if we properly use them...life will chance...
Working full time with Siemens for last 4 years Overall very nice culture and helpful environment, Work life balanced, exposure to new technologies, good salary benefits
Good place to work and learn. Helps fresher to grow in her/ his career. Initially you will need to put efforts but you will learn a lot as well. The benefits they offer are also good.
Good place to work here. I learnt new things at Siemens Aurangabad. New job responsibilities are here on my shoulder. I am happy to work with Siemens.
learned so many things. they all are Supportive. They always Ready to teach. work place is so comfortable. Management is so friendly. They always help u to grow.
I love to be part of Siemens India. This is my first company and it takes care of employees. So far I have satisfied professional career with Siemens .
At Siemens, One can learn anything and everything depending on what we want. The workplace gives the freedom to express yourselves but its slow pace to evolve hinders its development.
Sallary is not satisfied as per market.also the packages and facilities are not satisfied. I m junior executive in Siemens since 2015 also there is lack off chances of promotion in Siemens for JE
I have been working at Siemens full-time for more than 3 years Pros Best work life balance, good hike latest technologies used. Have good employee benefits. Good methodology followed. Architects and mangers support employees in all aspects. Cons No much onsite opportunity, no more cons other than this.
There are different sub companies under siemens like siemens technology and services, siemens limited, siemens PLM, siemens healthcare. The work quality on in which company you will be going.
Its a relaxed environment with no deadlines, pressure on the employees to deliver. You can opt for work from home if your project work supports. There are very very old managers in the company and if you don't get support from them then you will be screwed. Otherwise company is very good in terms of pay, employee benefits, work life balance.
Pros
Work life balance, HR benefit policies like Car lease scheme etc, working from options, you can choose to work on any technology irrespective of your background
Cons
Middle & upper management politics, no abroad long term opportunities, mostly german driven
Typical work day starts at 9.30 in the morning with the review of the yesterday's development in the project. Since i was working on the Nx- CAD, PLC, SCADA, AMESIM, i had a lot of things to look upon which gave me enough exposure to find bug in a every possible way. The work life balance and culture is very suitably maintained for the employees and their preferences. The most intricate part of the job is to rectify the errors which is caused by the end user and the happy part is developing the automated rectification profile.
Pros: * Decent company with good work-life balance. * Very helpful and collaborative peoples. * Lot of fun activities Cons: * Not so good technology stack work for some team, it depends on team * For some team salary hike is not so good * They pay less than the standard market ;
work life balance and convenient timing to avoid traffic work is agile related deliveries. Industrial automation hence technology is okay\ Driven by product management
The company is well known to everyone and it is very good company. Work life balance is good. There is mainly work will be on c#, not much technology but design are very good.
Siemens is a German company. This shines through all facets of the company. In both good and slightly annoying ways. First of all, Siemens is a very dynamic and innovative company. This, in my opinion, makes it a very interesting place to work. The people that work here, are usually very qualified at their respective areas.but I am never satisfied with the package
Great place to work new technology innovation Freedom to all No stress Training centers Safety is most important Safety training are held Quality of products
Decision are taken every now and. Nobody anylises result of last decision. Too much paper work. People are working to maintain realtions within organisation....
Work life balance amazing! .....................,..............................you will love to work here. Equal pay,growth opportunities and good employees Supervisor coordination... Support from peers and subordinates... Transparency and guidance.