Siemens AG

Siemens AG Work-Life Balance reviews

I have worked with them for a while now. Helped me understand the difference between good content and great content. On a side note they taught me what contextual marketing is and I use that term as in conversation as much as I can. Communication is great as well, which has seemed to be lost in today's time. Look forward to growing my business with them
Work life balance amazing! .....................,..............................you will love to work here. Equal pay,growth opportunities and good employees Supervisor coordination... Support from peers and subordinates... Transparency and guidance.
A very awesome place to work in the field of new product development where high importance is given to innovation and employees are encouraged to take risks without fearing failure. An organization that supports fail first fail quick culture where we can explore all possible avenues to come up with improved design with high preference on work life balance. But due energy market slowdown negative kind set has started to kick in and cost cutting measures are being given highest preference which is making life tougher
Pros
Many.. Good work life balance, innovative work environment, talented pool, chance to work on new product development
Cons
Less pay in costly city, large payment gap between employees amoung same grade
Provided a good environment to learn and grow... overall good place to kickstart your career. I . was a . trainee here . during my college internship..
Best for work in siemens. Its very good but i am in contract basis. Siemens is one of best MNC company which provide all facility for only permnant employee.
Good thinking of this company. For employees it was good compliment of me I was get chance I will go there. I was happy of this company it is good for us
Cons
No q
I joined Siemens India in 2010 . The work culture is great but at the same time few positions and profiles are not paid well by the company . Environment is friendly and the best part about Siemens is your job security .
a typical day start at 8 am. as an intern you have to learn things as your own. management is good and proper disciplined followed by the employees. work-life balance.
Pros
free lunch and breakfast
Cons
Good work-life balance. New technologies to work upon Excellent Opportunities to work on new technologies Pay structure is not up to standard as per market
Most of the employees are in company because of wages and work-life balance, most of the folks are 15+ yrs of exp and they dont have any ambitions further. Lack of passionate, diverse work culture; there are lot of individual contributors than good teams.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Siemens AG?
Best to work. Atmosphere was good.. Nice people to work,helpful,friendly. And very helpful to learn many things n how they work hard and also learned many things.
Great Place to work. The Company is into diverse portfolio and Conglomerate. Provide wide exposure and ample opportunity to grown worldwide. This company is quite stable one.
Its a good place to work and have a good work life balance.
You can get a good experience in the beginning years and you need to motivate yourself and try for a better opportunity. Work culture is good and perfect for life balancing. you have to seek for a better opportunity when you get a chance
Lot of travelling made working here difficult with minimum work-life balance. HR policies which should be applicable to all employees will again be interrupted by department managers.
Great company to work with... also great and strong management.. Salary structure is also good and work life and personal life is very well balanced...
Nice Salary, nice environment, A good company to retire from. Good work life balance also. Management is also nice. Management takes care of the employees.
flexi timings and a balanced work culture. Have tons of opportunities to explore if you have passion to learn new things. Managements values and regards innovation at work with priority.
Pros
cafeteria, flexi hours of work
Cons
not all projects work on latest technologies
The mentoring is very good. Team cooperation is amazing. A typical day is like any other IT environment. Start the day with stand up and then brain storming sessions.
Pros
Ample opportunity for learning
Cons
Micro Management
Productive and fun at workplace with proper work life balance and supportive seniors. Rotational work with different departments, The best thing about siemens is the workplace culture which also supports one o pursue their interests.
Usual work starts at 9 am to 6 pm and most of the days the work assigned can be managed within the time schedule. Saturdays and Sundays are holidays which gives relaxation for the week. Once a year we have team outing where we go as a team and have team building activities, lunch and games to know the new comers better.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Promotions are mostly delayed due to less attrition rate