Siemens

India1,445 reviews

Found 1,445 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,411 reviews
organisationmncindiatimingbalanceculturetechnologyproject

Work life balance

Work life balance is better, pressure free environment, one has to be focussed on their goals , other wise u will be lost in comfort zone. Nice people around, if u get a good project, good place to settle down. Good place for networking related people.

Pros

Subsidised Cafeteria and transport is good

Cons

Process oriented

Employee friendly and good support from management.

I worked for 10 months at siemens and it was great experience working in such a environment and with great team. Very good team collaboration i have ever seen.

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

short breaks

Siemens insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things

I had a good internship experience

I was in Siemens financial service of 5 months internship.The exposure I got was professional. Found good managers and helpful colleagues. Projoects given were nice. mostly a self learning and mentor guided approach

Pros

wlb, wfh

Cons

travel or nothing

Peace Environment

Everything was super ,I worked here for 2 years and employee relationship also cool ,Company Environment is pleasent , happy' stress less environment

Stressful primarily because of Audiology department

Audiology department is the worst to work for. They have a client model where you are supposed to answer to clients because its a revenue generating project. Audiology is the worst department to work for.

Pros

Salary, Electronic City Office

Cons

Work pressure, Management, Client modelling

Indor

Quality chekker ,mcv power ratting and ammpear ratting

Not a company to work for

Working culture is not good,I suggest to work for a system house.Managers feels himself company owner.No intervention of HR, don't even know the HR person😂

good for work from home

I know the company are very best and good for work from homeThis company is very good and has given me a very good job in this company.and I have a video editor job.

Work life balance

Excellent WLB.If you are looking for technical and challenge yourself for growth, you might not get it. Employee friendly company. But in some projects a little bit politics have started to grow.

Good good good good The industry is right on the threshold of the fourt duction.

Good The industry is right on the threshold of the fourth industrial revolution. Automation is being followed by the digitalization of production. The

Work life balance is good

Great company with nice work life balance. however compensation offered is not that great still a great company which offers stability and growth,Definitely recommended.

Working with Siemens was challenging.

Nice place to work, where you find plenty of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and the best thing is you can balance your professional and personal life well. Therefore working environment in Siemens is just superb.

Pros

Free food three times a day and snacks also in the evening.

flexible workplace

i joined siemens as contract employee as fresher, the things which i learned there would help me throught my professional life, since i joined during the covid i had less time to interact with team

Quality Work

Scope is wide, those who want variation in domain as well as technoligy in/for same company, will be happy being in Siemens. Self motivated people are highly appreciated.

Pros

No much discrimination as the job level one serves.

Cons

May find based on team as usual allover the Industry.

Good company having amazing engineers

Great work life balanceGood learning opportunity Job securityMarket standard paySupportive colleaguesHikes is not good which is the main reason of attrition.

Current company reviews

Good to work the company like siemens. But since last 4 yrs iam working there. I need a change now to do something best based on my experience , hardworking and site management as well. Want to Perform better in different environment and show my excellent and need to grow better than this environment.

Productive and friendly environment

Working at Siemens is always a dream. I enjoyed working in Siemens. Working culture in Siemens amazing. Work environment always like premises maintenance very good.

Pros

Subsidised lunch

workplace culture

Focuses more on the process and quality side of the delivery as well, which is very good. Nice company for a long-term career, if you are fine with the just above average level on the compensation part.

Wonderful

Day to day work...GoodI learned more about powerplant and designing softwares.Workplace culture is very good.Hardest part is output of work while learning.Most enjoyable part is project party and outings after achievement of project schedule.

Work life balance and peaceful.

Good company for freshers. Peaceful job and good management. But salary is less compared to other companies. Job security is the best thing in this company.

Good

Great Organization with no stress.Salary is compititive.You will learn a lot about latest railway technologies.They if you are a entry level engineer seniors helps you to learn about ETCS & CBTC technology.Which is very good for your future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Siemens with