Siemens

Siemens Employee Reviews

Found 1,391 reviews matching the searchSee all 9,949 reviews

Good stable company

Stable companyNo layoff in indiaVery less payPoor quality workWork life balanceRespect and trust in cultureHybrid model Onsite business visit in some projects

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Less pay

Good

Good company to work with. Benefits are good as well. Excellent learning experience I got with the company. Collaborative approach towards everyone. Good infrastructure

Productive and good place

Good place to work and grow if ready to put more efforts. Good work life balance and benefits. Overall good place to work and stay long. Sometimes pressure might be more but will be recognised.

Poor working environment and no value for human. Religious descremination.

Poor working environment, No respect for human. Stressful working environment. Religious descremination at workplace but no action from company management and HR. What I have experience is Working under siemens BT division is nothing inviting mental decease and day by day mental deficiency. Painful days working at Siemens BT division.

Pros

Cons

Poor

Very good work culture

Very good work culture and good learning environment. Salary on time and good intensive. Paid leave and management good with timely salary benifit what want more?

Pros

Good management

Cons

Long duty hours

Fun

I learned all about corporate culture and skills which i need to survive in MNC's. I had very good manager and lead who was supportive all the time i need

Pros

Free lunxh

Production

Nice work with all safety. Currier depend on this company. I work in production with getting order. Any kind of facilities are provided in good and best.

Competitive workplace

Work began early at site about eight in the morning and continued for about twelve hours with one hour lunch break in between. Stressful work at site

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Do not work for more than 2 years or until you get to learn new things when you are a contract employee in Siemens BT division.

First of all I want to inform all of you that I joined Siemens BT division as a contract employee ( service engineer). I thought there might be better chances of growth when I joined Siemens BT. My seniors and team lead used as per their requirements. I have no issues. But I want to develope my learnability. But there were not any training sessions for contract employees. It was only for on roll employees. I tried to develop my skills on my own. I have done lot of hard work in projects regardless time and salary. But unfortunately my team leads only appreciated and gifted. None of the seniors were having time to listen me. They were careful about their jobs only. I found no growth in terms of career and money. So I left the job upon better opportunity . I would recommend you not to stay for longer time as I spent if you work as contract employee. Just get experience. Learn things and leave the job in short period for better opportunity . Because it's my experience nobody count your experience as contract employee even though You had hard worked and ability to get next position.

Focus on learning and development of employees

I have very good experience with Siemens ltd. I was there for around 3year 3months and because of job rotations from one group to another group I could learn about various new electrical products and versatile client base.

Pros

Focus on learning, employee orientation

Cons

In Siemens India I observed excess Man power

Productive and excellent work place

Good and excellent working atmosphere at Siemens. Very supportive seniors. Funny work environment. Flexibile leave policy. No heavy work load. Very good experience working with Siemens.

Pros

Free Lunch

Work life balance

Good place to work, lot of learnings, technology wise always has an edgeQuick to onboard innovative practices one of them is Six Sigma approach which was introduced way back in 2009

Pros

Work culture

Cons

Salary

Great work culture

Great work culture and learning opportunitiesGreat Work life balanceTechnology and domain experts to learn fromWork from home facilityGood compensation

Pros

Great Work life balance

Cons

Health insurance benefits should be better

Siemens is really a great company to start the career, lots of learning opportunities and helps us to upgrade our skills.

It was great journey working with Siemens, had a great team and learning throughout my tenure. Had a memorable journey with Siemens. All my managers and supervisors guided me well and helped me to achieve my goals.

Exciting place to work

Best place to work with . very nice work atmosphere. All the Co-employees are supportive and Very good place to Learn and upskill yourself . It gives you opportunity to grow

Pros

Free lunch Very good Work Atmosphere

Cons

The most secured job but compensation not at par.

- A typical day starts at 8 and ends at 5- 5 days a week- Work from home also available- Friendly workplace culture- Employee friendly policies- The most secured job- Compensation very low

Pros

Job security

Cons

Compensation

Very good job security, very poor compensation

Siemens aurangabad made high voltage electrical products like Circuit beakers, CVT, PT and all. The company is big but there is saturation because of no innovation. Things are pretty well layed out by Germans and in India people only replicate that. So the growth is less and hence the compensation is poor. The company struggles to make high profit due to very high material cost.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Poor compensation

Buen ambiente de trabajó y buenas prestaciones

Me gustó estar ahí y ser parte de Siemens Lástima que liquidaron la empresa

Pros

Tienen enfermería y comedor

Productive and fun place to work

Even though the scope of learning could be limited as they are a product-based company, the work environment is very competitive and gratifying. The work-life balance is amazing and the work ethic is very compelling for a dedicated workforce.

Pros

Subsidized food

Cons

Less technical agility

Pay is Less , work load is more

Goo Learning overall but they make you work in multiple projects at a time and the pay is very less .I found people to be biased . After working so hard , i was not much recognised . I could clearly see the bias play .

Good for learning, Multitasking Job, Work completion task, creative work we have to do, Follow up require from seniors if any difficulty and also bit tuffer for material.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Siemens. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3,892